Preparation

A.N. I know the world must be ending I said I would post this week and I am posting. Remember to vote if you want me to continue this with a Marco POV and make it a tomco or just end it after the presentation. I don't feel loved right now because I have my other fanfics open for a while now and I have only got one comment and none on the things I need comments on for example I need truth and dares for another boy x boy fanfic I am doing and even if you don't read it can you tell me some because no has posted any. Please nothing inappropriate kissing is ok. Enough with that downer let's get on with the story. Disclaimer i do not own Star vs the forces of evil or the picture

That night when I returned home from the store i went into super prank mode. I put the bags of stuff I got from the store on my bed. After that I went to my computer and opened up the file with the video on it. I played they the video and every time they did something that looked romantic I took a screenshot of the screen. After that I opened a app on my computer so that I could edit them and make it look like they were in love. I was even able to make it look like they kissed a couple of times. This prank was going to be awesome. I then made a copy one of the photos and cropped it so that it only showed the face of the kid with three eyes. I hooked my phone to my computer and downloaded the photo to it. As the photo downloaded I went back to the boards and pulled out two tri boards, a lot little of hearts, glue, glitter, and two big hearts. I then went back to my computer and started to print all of the pictures I got and grab my phone. I then texted Star. I am so happy she convinced Mr and Mrs Diaz to get her a phone.
Me: Star who is this

Star: why do you have a picture of Tom?? 🤷‍♀️ 😐 Me: I saw him and thought he was cool so I took a picture of him

Me: I saw him and thought he was cool so I took a picture of him. I meant to ask you sooner, but I forgot I mean of course you would know a boy with three eyes.
Star: why do you liiiikkkeee him ❤️ 😊 😊
Me: WHAT NOOO!!! Plus he was on a date.
Star: WHAT A DATE ARE YOU SURE !!!!!!!
Me: yes the even started singing a love song to each other
Star: YESSSSS!!!!! 😁 😊 😊 HE IS FINALLY OVER ME k have to go bye 👋
Me: bye
Ok so his name is Tom. Grabbing a marker from my desk I wrote on top of the two tri boards Tom+Marco=True Love ❤️ I put a heart sticker after it. I then traced the word with glue and put glitter on them. I went to my printer and grabbed the photos and scissors and started cutting them out. When I was done I started to clue them all over the boards and I then put the sticker hearts in random order and the two big hearts at the center of each board. I then got the two photos that looked like they were kissing in the the hearts. I then grabbed the glue and made cool designs on the free space and the covered it with glitter. Oh one thing I forgot I went into the bag and pulled out two remotes that were connected to the two big hearts so that they would light up and flash rainbow colors around the hearts when I pushed the button. I left the boards out to dry and put the remote next to them. I got ready for bed and then went to bed and my final thought before I fell asleep was tomorrow was going to be a fun day.

A.N. I just want to thank you all for reading my fanfic. 💕 💕