Ohh Sh*t

Janna likes messing with Marco

Ohh Sh*t 

I do not own anything.

Last time: "Mom, dad as you can see Tom is not from this dimension and his dimension they believe that it would be safer for me if he was with me since I am his fiance." I took me a while to realize what I said. I looked around the room and both Star and Tom had their faces in their hands and my parents were staring at me with wide eyes. Well oh sh*t.

'I can not just believe I said that,' thought Marco. "Uhhh" I looked around for help from Star and Tom, but they both were holding their head in their hands. "What do you mean FIANCE?," my Mom asked. I was panicking what should I tell her I can't tell her the truth or she would make me tell the truth. She would not understand. "Marco answer your Mother," my dad said stiffly.

Taking a breath in I said, "Mom dad Tom is the prince of the underworld dimension. " My dad spoke up first, "Then how did you meet, didn't we tell you no more inter dimensional trouble?'" "Can we hold all questions until the end. Okay, first off Tom is..." I looked over at Tom and saw looking at me expectantly. I saw Star standing next to him and got an Idea. "Bisexual this means he likes both boys and girls. He had dated Star and she broke up with him before we even met. He came back to Earth towards the beginning when Star first came here to win her back. He invited her to the blood moon ball in his dimension. This ball only happens every 600 years and he thought that if Star went with him the would fall back in love. The blood moon ball is supposed to the most romantic event in the underworld and any couple made their will most likely get Married. Well Star would not go without me so he finally agreed to let me come. After we arrived it was very awkward and then Tom and I started talking and we really hit it off. After that we decided to keep our r-re-relationship a secret. After we started to date a while I knew I loved him. Annnd...." Tom stepped after that, "My Father told me that it was time for me to get Married and was going to arrange a marriage between and some unknown girl. I did not want tell my Father I was dating Marco without his permission. " I took over here, "Tom then came to me and told what was happening and said that we could break up if I wanted to. I had known that in the underworld dimension a kiss is a marriage proposal and when he told me about the arranged marriage I k-ki-kissed him," Tom took over, "I then kissed him back to show that accepted his proposal and that was only a week ago and all week Marco has been worried how we would tell our parents." Star spoke up now, "What they did not know is that a classmate saw and took a picture and this week we had to do an assignment about couples that inspire us and she chose Marco and Tom. This was the first I had heard of it and I started to connect all the dots on why Marco and Tom were spending so much time together. I then Posted the picture on dimension book and now everyone knows. So for Marco's safety Tom should stay here until they can prove that Marco is worthy to marry the future king." We were looking at each other impressed that we came up with that on the spot. My mom spoke up first, "Marco sweety this is going to take some time to get used to, but first thing is first where would Tom sleep?" Tom spoke up first, " Technically I have to sleep in the same room as Marco, but I don't have to if you don't want me to." My parents look like they did not know what to say. Star the spoke up," I can make it so that there is another bed in here and you know Marco wouldn't do anything he is the safe kid he doesn't break the rules." I was never so happy for that nickname before in my life. After what seemed like forever my parents finally spoke up, "Fine"

A.N. Ok I just want to thank all the people still reading my story. I want to know what you guys want me to do to improve the story. I am looking for beta testers if anyone is interested message me. Please leave comments I want to know what you think. Like and share the story. :)