Tom?!

Janna likes messing with Marco
Tom?!

Last time: Star it is ok he will never see the photo we are in the Earth dimension and he is in the Hell dimension their is no possible way for him to see it so it is all good. Star was now crying," That would be true if I didn't post it on dimensional book." She handed me her mirror and on it was a posted that my bestie just got engaged with a whole bunch of emojis and under that was the. Picture of Tom and I kissing. What was worst was underneath that was seen by the royal family of the Mewni and hell dimension. "Star.." I started to say when flames appeared next to us. Someone stepped out of the flames and I saw the last person I wanted to see today...... Tom.

"Tom??!!!", Star and I said at the same time. Tom walked out of the flame and grabbed by jacket with one hand and pulls me off the ground. " WHAT DID YOU DO!!!" I tried to concentrate but, all I could think about how strong Tom is. Shaking my head out of my thoughts I said,"I didn't do anything! It was Star who posted the picture!" Star looked down embarrassed and I felt really bad. "Why is there even a photo of you and I KISSING!!", Tom said. I realized Tom was blushing it is so cute. Wait what.. never mind just focus on the situation at hand. I calmed down and said," There is the girl in my class and she likes playing pranks on me. This time I got her really mad so she edited some photos she got when she saw us go to the movies and made it look like we kissed and then told the whole class we were going out. Star took it seriously and one thing led to another and now people think we are engaged." Throughout the entire time I was talking I couldn't bring myself to make eye contact with him. Tom just stood their for a second and then said, "Well we can not let people find out we are not really engaged or else you would be killed. I barely convinced my dad to let you live because of your connection with Mewni. So he does not know this is fake and we need to keep it that way until we can find a way out of it." I was shocked. He wanted us to pretend to be a young couple in love about to get married. It did make sense though. "Okay let's do this." "You guys are really going to pretend to be engaged. I am so sorry for making you do this. This is all my fault." I had totally forgot Star was in the room,"Star it's okay. It is not your fault you had no way of knowing. This is ....." Before I could finish my parents interrupted me by calling my name. "Shoot my parents what am I going to tell them." Tom was the first to speak, "Well my father told me thought it was best to stay with you for a while because a lot of people don't agree with this marriage, but a lot of them won't attack you if I am here. So just tell them I am a friend staying the night for while. It would explain why we are hanging out so much and give you a reason to come to my house." Tom was going to stay at my house and I was going to stay at his sometimes. Before I could answer Tom my parents walked into the room."

A.N. I am so sorry for not updating recently I just have been very busy with school and a play for drama. I am thinking about having Princess Marco come in one of these chapters. What do you think please comment!! Almost 300 views yay. 😊 😊 😊