The weekend

Janna likes messing with Marco: The weekend

A.N. Feel free to reread chapters if needed. I know I haven't updated in forever and I am sorry. I have a terrible habit not uploading and with school, I have just been up to my head piled with work. At least it wasn't 2 years since the last time I uploaded like my other story. Huge shout out to MAGS_CUTIEPIE for being my betta tester for this story. Without further ado let's get on with the show. Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

 Tom P.O.V 

         The rest of the afternoon we got everything in order. Star made Marco's room bigger and turned his bed into bunk beds. After that, while we waited for Marco's parents to make dinner we sat in Stars room going over what we should do. " Well when we go to school everyone is going to already think that we are t-together," Marco said. He was cute when he was embarrassed. "K I am just going to say what you to can't. You two have to act like a couple in love basically all the time. That means Holding hands, pecks on the cheeks, looking lovey dovey into each other eye and everything else that comes with being a couple. The good thing is that you don't have to kiss because if anyone asks why you don't kiss on the lips you can say that in Tom's dimension a kiss on the lips means you are engaged." At the point, Marco and I looked like tomatoes. I spoke up," Yes all of that is true, but we need to go over things first, first of all in our story you kissed me first, but we already understood that you were the girl in the relationship. Second we .... we ....we have to get engaged "Marco looked over at me confused, "Wait aren't we already engaged isn't what this whole thing is about." I looked at the floor and said, "By law, yes, but if anyone from my dimension saw you they wouldn't believe us and would kill you because when we.... when we ... when we complete the ceremony you will get an engagement ring." Marco looked shocked, "Oh." "I am just going to leave you alone for a few minutes okay. BYE," Star left running out the door.

        I looked over at Marco and shyly he said, "So how is this going to work?" I swallowed and said, "Well we a have to kiss twice for at least 3 seconds as you know. Also when you get the ring you will have access to my magic. And we will be bonded so we will know where each other is at all time. Lastly, we have to stay together especially at school because if we separate the bond will force us to give each other a goodbye kiss on the lips. We also need physical contact regularly, but that should be fine as long as we hold hands." I looked up and Marco was blushing very cutely. Wait did I just describe Marco as cute. No, I was just describing him not that Marco himself is cute. Yah sure that is it. Marco spoke up, "Okay let's do this." Gulp. We leaned in and our lips touched. His were very soft and I liked his lip asking for entrance. He pulled back making me almost fall over, but I knew it was long enough to count. "I am so sorry. It just I d-didn't expect that a-a-and I am so sorry." He was rambling cutely so I spoke up, "Marco it is OK. Let's just do this one more time." We both leaned in and this time he didn't pull away as quick.This time when my tongue asked for entrance he gave it to it. We kept going deeper and deeper until we heard a cough. We jumped away immediately and standing there in the door way was Marco's mom. She was flushed red and told us dinner was ready. We followed her out of the room not looking at each other. 'What was that. Why did I let it go on for so long? I mean it did feel nice and I liked it. Of course, I liked it, it was only my second kiss. I did not like it because it was with Marco. Right? I was brought out of my thoughts when I walked into the dining room. 

        Through out dinner, it was super awkward. Marco's father tried to break the ice, "Marco what's that on your finger." We all looked over at Marco's finger and sure enough, there was a fairly decent sized diamond ring in the shape of a sun. "Uh, it's my um e-engagement ring." "Oh," Marco's parents said at the same time. Let's just say when we finished eating Star, Marco and I all ran out of there. "Ooh, let me see. Let me see!," Star shouted. Marco gave her his hand and she quickly studied the ring. "Today has been a long day we should all just go to bed," I put in quickly. Marco looked over at me thankfully. After getting Star to agree we all went to get ready for bed. I had all my stuff sent over earlier and it was in Marco's room. After getting change, brushing our teeth and saying good night to Marco's parents we went to bed. Marco gave me the top bunk and as I laid on the bed I was surprised how much my life changed in the past 24 hours. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

This is what the ring looks like

 A.N. Again so sorry for being gone for so long. this is part one of 2 the next chapter will be Tom P.O.V as well. I will try to up load within September I just hope I don't get writer's block on top of my homework. Until later.