Presentation

Janna likes messing with Marco

Disclaimer i do not own Star vs the forces of evil or the picture

As I woke up I forgot about the project but as soon as I looked at the boards I remembered my plan. Carefully grabbing the boards one by one I took them outside and dumped off the extra glitter. I got ready for school and left to school. I got to Mr.London's class 30 min before started. I knocked on the door and he opened the door and gave me a look of surprise and the suspicion. I just smiled and walked past him. I hid the boards behind his desk and opened my backpack. I grabbed out bags full of stuff I got before coming to school. For the next 30 minutes I hug up lights plugin them into the wall and putting speakers all around the classroom and connected them to the projector. I then connected my phone to the computer and then disconnected it so that I could reconnect it with one click. I sat at my desk right before the bell rang. Marco and Star were the first ones in and Marco gave me a weird look but pulled star to their seats. Everyone did their presentation. Star and Marco both did Mr. and Mrs. Diaz, Marco's was more planned and about information and statistics and Star winged it with a lot of magic. "Hey Janna you are the only one that hasn't presented yet. You don't have anything looks like I was right," Marco said. I just smiled got out of my seat and grabbed the boards. Marco looked shocked and stayed quiet. "The couple that inspires me is..... before I tell who the couple is I just want to say that they are not a normal couple and I think it is great that they are being who they are and are loving who they love no matter what some people in society think. One of the people in this couple is actually in this room this very second. That person is Marco Diaz. Marco and his boyfriend whose name is"... every one was looking at me weird I just smiled and said, " Yep I said  boyfriend well his name is Tom." I opened up the boards and everyone gasped and looked shocked, but Marco's face was the funniest he went from shock to confusion to anger in like 5 seconds. This was getting good I connected my phone to the projector and turned on the lights and a bunch of pink and red lights went all around the room until it settled on Marco. "I first saw this couple when they got into a fight and I just think that the way the acted when they were at their lowest can only mean true love." I played the video and almost busted out laughing when we got to the part where Tom raises the dead for Marco and I said the cheesy line of "I wish I had some one who loved me enough to raise the dead." At the end I had the picture of when they "kissed" I then pushed the button on the remote and the mini lights around the big hearts lit up. At first it was just silence and then the classroom exploded. I did not hear all of it but a minute later the bell rung and no moved but me. I stopped door frame looked Marco straight in the eyes and smiled and waved. I left the classroom and busted up laughing. Marco will now know never to mess with me again.

Tell me if you want me to continue this story. I will just pick up this story from where I left off only in Marco POV. I can do that or I can make a whole new story starting where this one left off. Just vote in the comments. I say this but like no one is going to post any comments.