The weekend part 2

Janna likes messing with Marco:
The weekend part 2

Disclaimer: I own nothing, but the plot line.
A.N. I am back and no I did not die! K lets get the story and Remember to comment it really helps me. Before I begin the story I want to do a shout out to all the people who read my stories. So each chapter I update from now on will be dedicated to one country. This chapter is dedicated to all my readers in South Africa. A shout out Rjay1127 for commenting last time. They should continue to write because it will help you in the long run. If you Also big thanks to mags_cutiepie for being my beta tester.

Tom P.O.V.
         I woke up to sunlight coming through the window. At first, I panicked because I did not know where I was, but then the events that happened yesterday came back to me. I blushed as I remember the kiss Marco and I shared last night. It was going to be a busy day so I better get started now. I jump down from the top bunk and land on the floor next to Marco's bed. I look over at him and he is just so cute and worry-free.  I wish that I could take all of his worries. I shake my head trying to get to clear my head, but as I looked at him all I could remember was that kiss. Would it feel the same as last time if we kissed again? Do I like Marco? Was it just in the moment type of thing. Without even realizing it my head started to bend down towards Marco's. What would have happened if Marco's mom had not interrupted us? I suddenly realize what I was doing and jumped away from Marco.  Marco's mom walked in on us kissing, well it was a little more than kissing it was more like making out. I can't believe that she walked in on us right after we said that we wouldn't do anything. I should find her and apologize for our actions. I mean it is not like it is ever going to happen again. Why would it, it's not like Marco has a reason to kiss me. I walk downstairs and into the living room. I see Mrs.Diaz sitting on the couch and I walk over to her. I spoke up,"Hey Mrs.Diaz I see that you are up. I just wanted to say that I am sorry for what you saw yesterday. It will not happen again." "Oh don't be like that Tom you are going to marry my son and it might not have had happened exactly like I thought it would, but you guys are happy that is all I can ask for and on top of that Marco is marrying royalty sure I would have liked some warning, but what's done is done." she sat there with a smile on her face and after she said that felt really bad about having to lie to her. "Ugh yay sorry about we were going to tell you guys, but it was kinda hard. I mean how could I explain to my parents that I was going to that I was in love with a boy from the Earth dimension on top of that they are not royalty and have no special powers. I mean if it wasn't Marco's connection with Mewni I don't know how I could have to keep my father calm and his connection was barely enough. On top of that, I don't think Marco was out to you guys. " I see the weird look on her face and I realized I said to think like I didn't know so I took a gamble and said,"I mean unless he came out you since the last time I saw him which was unlikely. I am sorry we told you I was a friend when you asked us to introduce me Maro was just terrified for you to find out he likes dudes on top of the fact that I am not really from around here. Then we wanted you to get used to me before we sprung the announcement.So sorry Mrs.Diaz" I had no idea where that came from, but I was glad I was able to come up with that on the spot. She took a while before she responded, "You guys had no reason to worry. I mean Marco doesn't know it, but we have known he was gay since he was 5. On top of that, I haven't known you long, but I can tell you are a great kid. Please call me Mom I mean you are going to be my son-in-law. Well, it was nice having this chat with you, but I should start on breakfast.  I could not believe what just happened.
                 I started to walk back to Marco's room when I saw him by the stairs. "How long have you been awake," I asked. He looked at me with tears in his eyes,"Not long after you woke up." I was shocked, "How much did you hear, are you okay?" " All of it, thank you for what you said. Am I, do you really think I am... Never mind it is stupid." As he turned to leave I grabbed onto his shoulder and pulled him towards me. "Nothing you ask is stupid Marco." He looks at me with tears in his eyes and whispers out, "Do you think I am gay?" It breaks my heart to see him like this. I pull him into a hug and whisper into his ear, "It doesn't matter straight, gay, bi heck you could be panaromanticasecual for all I don't care you are still you no matter what. I will be by your side no matter what your sexuality is. I will always do what is best for you. Now please stop crying I hate seeing you sad." We just stood there for a while in each other's arms and I could not have felt more even though I did not know how I felt exactly about Marco nothing felt more right than him in my arms.  We separate and I wipe the tears from his eyes.  We look into each other's eyes and my hand slips down to gently cup his cheek. I bend my head down and our eyes start to clothes and then we hear Mr.Diaz and Star coming down the stairs. We jump apart as fast as we can. Did Marco and I almost kiss? I mean we didn't have a reason to, but it felt right. I look over at him to see that his adorable face is covered in a red hue and his eyes are pointed at the ground making him look even cuter. I hear Mrs.Diaz call tell us breakfast is ready. I grab Marco's hand and pull him towards the kitchen. Yesterday the food was good, but what about today I mean I am used to other dimensions food because our families visits with other royals and a lot are related to Earth cuisine, but they are usually prepared by royals chefs. I don't want to be rude to my future mother in law I better be on my best behavior. We reach the kitchen and sit down at the table. I did not have to worry though the smell coming off the plate full of a fluffy circle shaped food. Star and Mr.Diaz walk and sit down and say they're good mornings. Everyone starts to put food on their plates and Marco puts a couple of the things on my plate. They started to put white cream on it that I recognized as butter and some dark brown liquid. "Uhh Thank you for the ... uhh....breakfast Mrs.Diaz," I spoke up. "Tom I told you to call me Mom and you're welcome I know that it probably is not up to your standards but it ok." I instantly felt really bad, " It is not that I don't like it. It is just that I don't quite know what it is I don't eat earth food a lot. Sorry Mrs. Di- I mean Mom. Just then Marco started to burst out laughing and for the first time ever instead of getting mad, I got embarrassed it was like I could never get mad at Marco again especially with that beautiful sound coming from his lips. "I am sorry for laughing it is just that I should have realized that you wouldn't know what this is. I mean it did take a while to introduce some of the more strictly earth based foods that you are not likely to find anywhere else. So what we are eating is call pancakes and in America, it is traditionally eaten with butter and syrup. Here let me help you. Can you get the butter?" I felt extremely better not that Marco was helping me. As I went to grab it I feel a slight tug and I realize that Marco and I are still holding hands. I look at him and we let go trying not to look anyone in the eye.
    I bring the butter over and he tries to explain to spread the butter and cut the pancake into pieces, but it was hard to concentrate because all I could notice was the lack of warmth that my hand felt now that he was gone. I kept on dropping the silver wear and moving the plate and pancake all while Marco was telling to do it slowly."Here let me help." Marco then reached me and placed his hands on top of mine started to butter and cut up my pancake he then poured some syrup over it and let my hands go. I could still feel some tingling from when his hands touched mine as I took my first bite. It was amazing and soon one tender bite turned to eating fast, but gracefully. We continued to eat while having some small talk and then Mr.Diaz spoke up, "Aww it is just too cute to see you to together so in love. I mean you guys forget to stop holding hands when you eat and when you let go your bodies automatically change to be closer to each other. I was worried at first when I found out that you guys were going to get married, but now I know that you guys are truly meant for each other." Our faces go reader than the bloodiest part of my dimension.  "Uhh thank mom and thank you Mr.Dia- I mean dad the food was delicious. I should go I need call Candle to sign up for Marco's school and have him bring some of my stuff." Mom spoke up, "It's fine dear and you are welcome, but by any chance when you say Candle do you happen to mean Mr.Candle the guidance counselor?" Before I could say anything Marco spoke up, "Yah Mr.Candle works for Tom. Tom umm sent him to keep an eye on me. No matter how much times that I can take care of myself and I do not need anyone to protect me. Haha" I wanted to let my head fall into my hands because that sounded super suspicious. No way anyone in my dimension or in any dimension would ever fall for that. "oh isn't that just sweet you two are just too cute. Yes, you are excused and Marco you should go to in case your fiance needs any help." We both blush, but we get up, put our dishes in the sink and leave. We get to his room and he asks me if I needed anything. "Well, first I should probably call Candle. My dad should be sending my stuff with a servant. As the Prince of my detention, I have a basic connection with the servants so they will know I am ready for my stuff and Candle will be able to sense to contact me." I sit down on the floor and my eyes start to glow and I feel my body temperature rise."Wait" Marco screams out of nowhere. I lose concentration and everything stops. "WHAT. What's going on? What's wrong?" I asked confusedly. "Um hello, do you want to burn my house down. New rule no fire in the house. In our dimension, everything is really flammable." I looked at him for a second and then burst out laughing. "HEY, it's not funny this is serious!" Aww, he looked so cute when he pouted. "Marco there is no reason to panic my flames won't burn anything I don't want them to, but if you like I can call them from outside until I can get you to trust my power more. I wasn't laughing at it was just that you "serious" face was so cute" We both blush at this, but instead of looking at the floor this time I looked into his eye. He was redder than my hair he looks up at my face and we start to bend down and then.........we hear a coming from the hallway and we jump away.  In the process of trying to get away from each other Marco trips and fall into me. We tumble and end on top of each other. Just then Star enters the room, "Hey guys I was wondering if you need any hel..... You know I can come back later" Star ran from the room. "Wait Star it's not what you think," Marco says. I get off of him and he runs to Star.
            What's happening? How is it possible that in a matter of days my world can be turned upside down so bad?  What would have happened if Star hadn't interrupted us?What's this feeling in my chest? Then it came to me it was love and jealousy and so many other emotions. I was in love with Marco Diaz and jealous that he ran off to Star. I was upset that we were interrupted and didn't kiss. This doesn't make sense I might have a crush on Marco, but love how can I be in love with him? I was just in love with Star, wasn't I? To be honest I don't think I have ever felt this way about anyone, not even Star. My thoughts were interrupted by Marco and Star coming back into the room. My heart jumped when I saw Marco even though I had literally just seen him a moment ago. "Hey sorry for misunderstanding earlier. Marco explained it to me clearly.  Please, I understand how clumsy Marco is." "stAr!" Marco said with the most adorable voice crack ever. I felt like they were hiding something, but I didn't think too much of it. "Um ok, so are we going to go outside I still need to contact my people." "Oh yeah let's go." without realizing Marco turned and grabbed my hand and led to the front yard. Star gave us a knowing look, but I ignored it and focused on Marco's hand that seemed to fit perfectly with mine.  When we got there he let go of my hand I instantly missed it. "Okay this should be fast" (Okay I am just going to skip this part because I really do not know how he contacts his peoples, but let just say the servants got a feeling he wanted his stuff and Candle knew that he needed to contact Tom.) The fire around my body died down and just then an image of Candle appears in front of me. "Ahh, Master Tom I was wondering when you were going to contact me. I am guessing you would like me to enroll you into your chosen one's school" "Yes Candle please do that and I know that this is a bit of a shock to you, but Marco and I truly l-love each other." Marco and I were bright red. "Actually, to be honest, I thought something was up with you turning all my attention from watching Star to Marco, but you were really good with your excuse. Master Tom, where is your chosen one by the way?" I was redder than I would have thought possible. Maco spoke up and came into the frame so Candle could see him, "Right here Mr.Candle" "Oh master Marco I didn't know you were listening" "You don't have to call me Master. Marco is fine" Candle spoke up, "I can not do that Master Marco, after all, you are marring our future King. You will be royalty." Marco blushed and look away. Just then a flame portal opened up and demons came out with boxes of my stuff. "Candle my stuff came we have to go" He turned his attention to me, "Ok Master Tom. I will enroll you right away so that you can come to school on Monday." The image blicked out of reality.
             We spent the rest of the day sorting out my stuff and putting it in Marco's room.  It was very awkward between Marco and I and it did not help that we kept on reaching for the same things and our hands kept touching. Dinner was a blur and the next thing I knew I was back in bed going to sleep. My dreams were of Marco telling me that I was amazing and that he loved me and that Star was just a friend and that I was his one and only.  We started to kiss and then.....Star ran into the room waking us up. We got down and got ready for breakfast. Marco would not make eye contact with me. Not that I was complaining after that dream.... Wait a minute the dream! Our dreams are connected because of the bond!!! The bond takes our subconscious fears about each other and makes us deal with them in our dreams!! Marco must have had the same dream I did. After breakfast I pulled Marco aside, "Umm Marco I should tell you there is another side effect of our bond. Our dreams are connected so we share dreams." "WHaT why didn't you tell me this. How long will it last? Wait does that mean you saw my dream last night!" He was flustered and I interrupted him,"Well it is a very rare thing and it is not all the time and it wasn't your dream it was our dream so don't feel too awkward about it. Most likely it is the bond trying to bring us closer together. Our dreams will not happen all the time and the further along in our ....relationship we can control if we want to have one or not, but for right now they are pretty much random." I left the part out that our dreams are based on fears that we have because it was clear who's fear it was that Star was going to take Marco away from me. What's going on I am supposed to be in love with Star. 
         After Marco cooled down we got Star and went to Marco's dojo for karate practice. He was really good, but everyone kept looking at us and whispering. When I asked Marco about it he said to just to ignore it and that it probably will happen a lot because they knew they were "dating". Usually, I would have gotten mad, but for some reason I couldn't it was like with Marco around I couldn't get mad. We spent the rest of the day shopping for school supplies. Star somehow tricked Marco and me into getting matching rainbow pencil cases. At the end of the day I was lying in bed thinking about how my life had changed, but to be honest I wouldn't change a thing. As I shut my eyes I couldn't believe that I was going to start school tomorrow.