Yuri It's me!

I was at the competition, I remember the times me and yuri skated together I love it until my parents past away. I loved my parents they were so good to me I just can't believe there gone.

I just sat there remember my parents and then they called up yuri's name. My face started to light up as I Hurd his name.

I was nervous I didn't know how to react will he remember me? it's been years!.

I just watched as yuri skated graceful yon the ice landing all the jumps perfectly. His round was finished and I clapped he was always such a good skater.

I really wanted to talk to yuri so I snuck in the back and finally found him. "What are you doing here how did you even get here" asked yuri shouting at me. Yup he didn't change a bit

"Yuri it's me (your name) do you remember me" I said as I feel my face turn a little shad of red as I looked in his blue eyes. He grew taller and was really cute.
"(Y-your name) is that really you heh this is the last place I would expect you to find you sense you were so bad at ice skating"

"HEY! I wasn't... 'That' bad"

Yuri started to laugh then suddenly stopped and looked away blushing. I looked at him confused as he said.

"(Your name) I really missed you..."

I was surprised of what he said he wasn't the kind to say stuff like that I could feel my face turning red after that comment.

"W -what was that" I said trying to clarify.

"N-NOTHING! You idiot.." He said
I started to laugh a bit. Yup that the yuri I know and love. W-wait l-love n-no I didn't mean that I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY READER-CHAN 'blush 😳'.

"I would l-love to catch up sometime yurio" I said
"how many times am I going to tell you STOP CALLING ME YURIO!" He said.
"Haha sorry you know I can't stop" I said laughing.

" 'tsk' I will meet you at the coffee shop after the competition" yuri said. my face lit up with happiness I agreed and watched the rest of the competition with him.

Yuri didn't win and he was a little bummed about that I comforted him until we reached the coffee shop.

" hey (your name) I never see you here after work hours have a date?" Said one of the workers her name was lily she was my closest friend. yuri could already tell I worked here. My face was turning red when I saw my friend making a weird sign thing pointing to me and yuri.

"N-no it's nothing like that he is just a friend" I said

"YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS THEN ME I'M SO PROUND OF MY LITTLE GIRL" she joked
I laughed and ordered coffee for me and yuri. We both went outside and say on a bench.

"So how have you been all theses years yuri?" I asked
"I have been alright but what about you, you just left without a trace?"
"Oh yea..." I remembered that I didn't tell yuri about my parents.
"why did you leave" yuri mumble not loud enough for me to hear
"Did you say something?" I asked
"WHY DID YOU LEAVE?!" yuri said shouting. I was surprised of what he said.

"I left because-" I was cut of by yuri
"why did you just leave without telling me I thought I was your best friend?!" He said. I was so happy when he said that I didn't know he considered me as his friend even if I did.
"I left because my parents die in an accident..." I say as was about to cry
Yuri looked at me with a shocked face.
"I-I'm sorry I didn't know" yuri said "it's alright it's been hard working at the cafe living by myself" I say
"Well if you want you can move in with me!" Yuri said. I looked at yuri and was shocked of what he just said I felt my face turning red "I-it's ok it will be to much trouble for you yuri but thanks" I say "it's no trouble really" he said "t-then alright!" I said. I was existed I get to move in with yuri!.

Hope you guys liked this author-chan is tired so she is gonna go sleep I hope people acually read my crapy writing.