A new side of yuri part 2

I haven't skated in years so I was like REALLY rusty. Me and yuri walked to the ice ring and as soon as we got there I payed for my skates and then yuri helped me put on my skates BECAUSE I CAN'T REMEMBER A DAMN THING .

"Sorry yuri I forgot everything I haven't skated in years" I said

"Baka! How can you not remember how to put on ice skates"

I just laughed and when we were done getting ready yuri helped me to the ice. I felt myself losing my balance. I held on to yuri for support.

"AHHH YURIO DON'T LET GO!!!" I said holding on to my dear life. He laughed and started to skate fast while I'm still holding on to him.

"NOOOO YURIO STOP" I screamed scared to death. He kept laughing and stopped in the middle of the ring holding me by the waist. I looked up at him with my face redder then a tomato.

"Y-yuri?" I questioned him wondering what he was doing.

"(Y/N) your beautiful you know that" he said looking staring in my (E/C) eyes. He never acted this way before it was like a new side of him. He took one of his hands and placed it on my face. While still having a tight grip on me he pulled me closer as his lips touched mine. We shared a wonderful kiss. I realized we were still in the middle on an ice ring with many people staring at us. I could feel my face get ever more red if that was even possible.

Ooooo magical time skip to when they were done skating

Me and yuri finished ice skating. I had a wonderful time but my face was red the whole time we decided to go for a walk. We went for a walk around the park joking and such.

"Yuri I a little tired you want to sit on the bench?" I asked him he nodded and looked at me.

"(Y/N)..." He said.

"Yes yuri?" I said. I was wondering on what he's going to say we looked into each other's eyes. Suddenly he held both my hands and looked at me.

"(Y/N) I love you.." He said I could see he was blushing but he tried to hide it like the idiot he was. I laughed as yuri looked at me wondering why I was laughing.

"What's so funny I'm serious Baka" he said.

"Haha yurio you know your not suppose to confess your love on the first date" I said laughing "you know I may just love you to" I continued.

I am so sorry I didn't write a chapter in a long time but I hope you I joyed this I know its cringe but we all have to be strong author-chan out