A new side of yuri

It was the next morning I was still sleeping in bed because I hated to wake up early. Suddenly my alarm rang.

"OMG SHUT UP" I shouted at the alarm shutting it of. I realized today I had a date with yuri.

"Oh no I almost forgot?! Damn I'm going to be late" I jumped out of bed and got ready as fast as I can.

Magical time skip ooooo

It's been 30mins and I was still doing my hair I COULD NOT do my hair if my life depended on it. I didn't have make up on and I was wearing a KAWAII NEKO SWEATER (sorry Arthur-chan has problems) but it was not oversized and some shorts with tights under them.

(You like nekos and you play with yuri's cat a lot you two are like BEST FRIENDS) but my hair is not listening to me!

but my hair is not listening to me!.

"DAMN YOU STUPID HAIR AHHH!" I yelled in the bathroom yuri Hurd me and knocked on the door

"A-are you okay in there I HOPE YOU DIDN'T BRAKE ANYTHING!" He said I toke my things and my messy hair outside and yuri just looked at me

"What is it" I said with an annoyed tone. Yuri started to laugh a bit because my hair was everywhere. (Reader-chan if you have short hair then it just has lots of nots and can't brush it)

"Let me help with your hair idiot" yuri said. We sat down on the couch with me sitting between his legs as he fixes my hair. We was really good at it to must have some practice with his hair.

I looked at his as he gave me a smile I could feel my face turn red.

"You want to go skating like the old day's" yuri asked I would always fall and was a really slow skater but I said yes because I did like skating even if I wasn't good at it.

"Sure yuri I would love to" I said smiling.

I am sorry reader-chan I have to end this on a Cliff hanger for not but I will try to make a part two today love you reader-chan