Yes...

There was 30 mins until yuri said he would pick me up and I was trying to do my damn hair!!!!!!.

Magical time skip oooo

After 20 mins of failing to do my hair. I just decided to just brush my (H/L) (H/C) hair and leave it out. I had the dress on and some flats because I can't walk in heals if it cost me my life. I had no makeup on because I am naturally BOOTIFUL. So I just spent the last ten mins reading manga.

I Hurd a knock on the door and opened it. It was my little kitty yurio. I gave him a big hug and he chuckled a little.

"Well someone missed me, you look nice" yuri said with a smile on his face

"... You are the fist person I went shopping to try to look good for I better look nice" I said with an evil look on my face.

Yuri just laughed and kissed my forehead. He took my hand and we went to this fancy place with.. Stuff I have never been to anything this fancy my eyes widened at how big it was.

You guys had dinner and such. You both joked a lot and talked about like.

Arthur-chan feels lazy sorry my friends.

We were done and just walked around it was dark out with only a few street lights. Yuri took me to the park we had our first date. It was silent. No one in sight. We were alone.

Yuri took out a small black box from his pocket and went on one knee. He opened the box and there was the most beautiful ring it was simple but beautiful.

 He opened the box and there was the most beautiful ring it was simple but beautiful

"Y/N..." Yuri started. "Y/N I know we have only been dating for a month but I
Love you will all of my heart and I want to spend the rest if my life with you... Will you... marry me?" He asked.

I looked at him with a shocked face I felt my heart racing. "I love you to And of course I will marry you" I said hugging him so tight he might pop. I could feel tears run down my face. This was the happiest moment of my life and I didn't want anything to ruin it. Then it started to rain.....

Yuri and I were holding hands running home laughing all the way there. As soon as we got home we just sat on the couch laughing and making jokes. My head was resting on his shoulders as I could feel myself getting tired then everything went black.

I hope you liked this chapter what will happen next? I am sorry it took long and sorry it's such a crapy chapter but hope you enjoy Arthur-chan out!