Moving in

Today was the day I get to move in with yuri I couldn't contain my excitement. I was packing my stuff I didn't have much because I didn't really wear makeup and I have like 2 sets of shoes. Also all I would ware are oversized sweaters or t-shirts. I didn't like to be half naked outside unlike other girls. My mom would always use to say I'm such a Tom-boy and I should be more girly but anyways I was finished and was sitting down on my phone waiting.

30 mins later

There was a knock on my door. IT'S BEEN FREAKING 30 MINS HOW LATE CAN SOMEONE BE!!!!!. IF THAT'S YURI I WILL GIVE HIM WHATS COMING FOR HIM!.

I opened that door and speak of the devil it's yuri.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE YOU ARE?!?!? LIKE 30 MINS REALLY?!!" I said

"Sorry ok there was a cool tiger shirt I need to get" yuri said

"A TIGER SHIRT?! you know what it's ok it's cool I'm ready lets go!"

"Yea"

We reached his house it was big it looked amazing.

"Wow yuri your house is really nice" I said

"It's nothing, really your room is down the hall you can start to unpack I will help get your things" yuri said

"Oh thank you yuri"

I only had three boxes full of things I held two of them because yuri is weak as heck. Like damn he is taller then me and I could still beat him in a fight. We went inside the house as I was laughing at how weak he was.

"Shut up will you?"

"Hehehe make me is you can weakling"

"HOW DARE YOU?!"

Yuri started to chase me around the house he might be weak but he was really fast. He tackled me into the ground onto he was sitting on top of me. I could feel my face turning red.

"You have to be punished" he smirked

He started to tickle me I laughed and tried to push him of me.

"H-hey s-stop" I said

He stopped... Eventually my face was as red as a tomato.

I hope you liked this chapter reader-chan I am so happy I finally got one reader I love you so much!