(Y/N) will you go out with me?

A/N sorry for not updating I am so happy to have a few more readers enjoy this chapter.

It's been a few days sense I have moved in. It was fun having a room-mate (not like that reader-chan how dare you think that you perv jk I love you 😘). It was almost time for me to go to work so I quickly got into my uniform it was a maid outfit.

(This is the maid outfit) I didn't really like wearing something so reviling but the cafe was the only place I can get a job at

(This is the maid outfit) I didn't really like wearing something so reviling but the cafe was the only place I can get a job at. Don't get me wrong I love the people I'm working with and I love my boss. It's just... IT'S SO REVELLING. I tried to get out of the house before yuri sees me but it was to late I turned around to see an idiot just standing there.

"W-what do you want" I said trying to cover myself up

"W-why are you wearing that?" He asked

"I'm going to work Baka!!" 

Yuri's face began to turn red

"D-DON'T CALL ME BAKA 'tsk' whatever just be carful"

"Wow yuri I never knew you had a heart" I said teasing him.

Arthur-chan is going to do a magical time skip oooo Magic now your at work

"(Your name) can you get table 5?" Asked one of the workers

"Sure thing" I looked over at table 5 and realized it's those perverts that always flirt with me I hate them so much... But I am a great actor so they don't know that hehehe.

I walk to table 5 and give the perverts there order. After that I kept working.

Arthur-chan is gonna do another magical POV change oooo now it's yurio's POV

I was at the ring practicing skating but that Image of (your name) in that maid outfit would not leave my mind she was so cute. It's been a few hours I got tired and went back home.

Oooo Magic... Yuri.. At home ooo you will never know how I do my magic oooo.

It's 8:00 pm and (your name) just got home. She walked in slowly thinking I would not see her walk in but I did and I could see her face turn a little red to.

"I'm home yurio" she said damn I hate it when she calls me yurio!!

"Stop calling me yurio!" I said (your name) started to laugh a bit.

"Umm let me think about that umm..mm.. No thanks I think I'm good yurio I am going to take a shower and change" she walked to get a change of cloths a towel and went to take a shower.

Before she came home I was planing on asking her out but I didn't know how to do that.. M-maybe umm I don't know I never really liked anyone before.

Oooo more magic now it's your POV.

I just finished with the shower I put my hair in a bun and I was wearing my pjs which was just an oversized t-shirt and some sweat pants. I got out of the bathroom to see yuri making a strange looking face sitting on the chouch. I went to sit beside yuri and he just yelled at me...

"(Your name) WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?!?!" Yurio said at his face was red.

I could feel my face turn red as well. I really liked yuri but I didn't know what to do because I never dated anyone before.

"O-okay yuri s-sure" I said a little excited.

His face lit up and looked really happy. I laughed a little because of how stupid he look.

"What's so funny" yuri asked

"Haha nothing" I said as I gave him a big hug

"I have a day planed for us tomorrow I hope your ready" he said smirking. I was kinda scared because there was no way I was trusting him as much as I love him he will never touch my candy again!.

Oooo magical flashback

I left a stash of candy waiting for me (I'm sorry but Arthur-chan loves sweats) hehe I came into the kitchen seeing yuri eating all my candy!!!

"NOOOOOOO MY CANDY!!!!!!!!!" I said holding the rappers being dramatic.

"Umm it wasn't me" yuri said with his mouth full.

I looked at him with an evil look on my face. "You will pay for eating my baby's" I said as I chased him around the house.

Ooo flashback ends magic

But as scared as I was I was existed to.

Hope you guys liked this chapter how dare he steal your candy! Anyways if you like my book and your have nothing to do you can read my other book I'm working on I haven't updated on it sense no one red Arthur-Chans first book😭 but hope you like this book so far!. Arthur-chan out!