What to wear?!?!?

It's been a month sense the date and me and yuri got closer each day. Yuri would spend most of the day practicing skating and I would go to the cafe and work. The days I didn't have work I would go and watch yuri ice skate. Yuri had a tournament coming up in three day so he would work extra hard to beat victors high score that was his goal and he works so hard.

Oooo magical time skip

Yuri was finished practice I was waiting for him as he was finished getting ready. A few moments later he came out and have me a hug he looked so tired.

"I need coffee" yuri said resting his head on my shoulder.

"Alright you did well today" I said smiling. Yuri kissed my forehand. I could feel my face turn red we have been dating for a long time but I'm still not use to him kissing me. Yuri looked at me and started to laugh.

"S-STOP LAUGHING B-BAKA" I shouted as my face turn a darker shad of red. "Damn you yuri" I continued.

"Your too cute" he said. I turned my head and crossed my hands.

Ooooo more magical time skips how does Arthur-chan do it?!

We got our coffees and reached home. I sat on the couch and yuri sat beside me.

"Let's go somewhere tonight (y/n)" yuri said

"Hmmm alright wear?" I asked

"You will see just wear something fancy" he winked at me. "And not another one of your anime sweaters you wear" he continued.

I gasped so hard I almost died "HOW DARE YOU MY ANINE SWEATERS ARE KAWAII AND I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID!" I shouted.

"Shut up would you I didn't say they were stupid *cough which they are cough* I just said not to wear them" yuri said.

"NO MY SWEATERS ARE AMAZING" I said.

"Yea yea whatever just meet me outside the door at 7:00 I need to pick up something"

"Fine...."

Yuri left me all by me self like a big girl so I went to my room and checked if I had anything "fancy" pppphhhtttttt HAHAHAHA me?! Fancy?! What a joke. I hated shopping so yea....... Well I have until 7 to get something.

Oooooo your at the mall now reader-chan what?!?!?!

Right I have arrived to hell aka the mall. I called lily to help me because she LOVES SHOPPING we went inside and tried to find a dress for me I kept on trying dresses on for a good 30mins and couldn't find anything that I can tolerat. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WARE!!.

"Oh oh! (Y/N) look at this one you would look so cute in this go and try it!!!" Lily said. I love her so much I can't believe she can tolerate me when I'm trying to shop.

"Ya alright but this is the last dress I'm going to try on" I said. It was a beautiful simple black dress I actually like it and it fit like a glove.

I finally found something!!!

Hello reader-chan thank you for 100+ reads love you all I wonder what yuri had to pick up 😏😏😏