Will never let you go (Final chaper)

"I'M GOING TO DIE" I yelled

"you  will do fine Hun I can't believe you'r getting married!" lily said

"b-but what if he doesn't want me anymore? WHAT IF HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE"

"sweaty have some faith in the guy he loves you I know it.. but if he does do all that stuff well.. I will hunt him down in his sleep kill him and everything he loves then find you a better guy!"

"hahahaha this is why we are best friends I love you, thank you for everything lily"

It was the day I have been waiting for my whole life me and yuri are finally getting married..

.

.

.

HOLD UP HERE... WHAT COME ON ARTHUR-CHAN TO SOON

(ughhh fine...) one day before

arthure-chan don't be like this come on..

(Alright, alright.. and I know i'm talking to my self reader-chan I know I'm crazy)

one week before... ARTHUR-CHAN MAGIC TAH DA are you proud of me?

in one week me and yuri would get married... OH GOODNESS IN A WEEK! I am so stressed out I still had so much to do!

well I mean we only had two things to do chose a dress and invite people... ughhhh I hate shopping I am going to die after this. right, I know! since my only friend is lily
(If you don't know who she is she works with you and she is your best friend)
and my family is 6 feet under I will leave the inviting actual humans to yuri. I mean... I would just print out pictures of anime characters and stick them to a chair... HAY NOT A BAD IDEA!. yuri will kill me for that but total worth it. you know what I am going to call lily she is my brides mate after all she can help pick my dress.

oooo Arthur-chan magic you are now at the wedding dress shop thing whatever its called ooooo

"oh come on Y/N that's beautiful on you" lily says

"but, it's so reviling, and tight. lily I don't know we have been here for 5 hours maybe we should give up" I said

" OH Y/N ok look at this one more ok give this one a try it's perfect!"

the dress lily pulled out was beautiful it really was perfect, it was simple and not to reviling

This was it. This was the dress I will wear! I am getting married..

Oooo a few days later oooo

Everything was set only 2 more days, my heart was pounding, there where butterfly's in my stomach, and also in my room printing out anime guests. Hehehehehehe

Me and yurio had a place where we would get married it was a beautiful place. Outside, fields of flowers. It was amazing.

We got all the guests, ordered the cake, got the dress, picked the place. All we had to do now... Was say I do.

Well time to put these pictures of anime pictures on some chairs hehehehehehhe.... he is gonna get so pissed!.

The big day reader-chan YOU GONNA MARRY YURIO

this was it...

"I'M GOING TO DIE" I yelled

"you  will do fine Hun I can't believe you'r getting married!" lily said

"b-but what if he doesn't want me anymore? WHAT IF HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE"

"sweaty have some faith in the guy he loves you I know it.. but if he does do all that stuff well.. I will hunt him down in his sleep kill him and everything he loves then find you a better guy!"

"hahahaha this is why we are best friends I love you, thank you for everything lily"

It was the day I have been waiting for my whole life me and yuri are finally getting married..

Yuri's POV

Damn I can't focus. I'm so nervous. Heh it's crazy what Y/n can do to me.

"HAHAHA don't worry yurio you will be just fine" victor said and the piggy was beside him.

Yea.. I love y/n and will protect her no matter what. Everything will be just fine.

Ooooo time skip to where your walking down the ale ooooo (still yurio's POV)

I was standing still waiting for y/n. I started to get nerves again. Butterfly's in my stomach. Music started playing and I see the most beautiful woman in the world walking to me. I felt my face heat up. I was getting married.

Your POV

I'm finally getting married. I keep thinking to myself  as I walk to yuri. I was finally going to have a family again.

I reached yuri as we said our vows.

Lalala time skip to the i do's cus I don't know how to do weddings lolz sorry

Do you y/n take yuri to be your lovely wedded husband?

"I do"

Do you yuri take y/n to be your lovely wedding wife?

Silence
.
.
.
Everything was silent

" I..." He began to say... "Do"

Then you may ki-- before he finished yuri didn't think twice and placed his soft lips on mine. Everyone yelled screaming throwing  flowers everywhere.

Mom, dad I hope your proud.

Please read!

OMG ITS THE END AND IMA SO SAD NUUU I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
But Arthur-chan has good news I WILL BE DOING A NEW FANFIC I want you guys to vote ok so the options are...

Sebastian x reader (black butler)

Karma x reader  (assassination classroom)

Levi x reader (AOT)

Love you guys thanks so much I promise that the next fanfic will be so much better but I hope you enjoyed! Sorry I took so long making it