GHOSTS CH.4

CHAPTER FOUR

Derek repeated the same words over and over again, “just feel it”, but the longer he said it, the more he wanted to give in and actually feel it. The “it” being the soft, inviting envelope of Spencer’s mouth. The silky smooth slide of his tongue as it traced just below his belly button sent wave after wave of unbelievable heat coursing through him. Derek couldn’t recall ever feeling so turned on in his entire life then he was right now, with Spencer kneeling on the floor of his kitchen. If anyone suggested this would have happened, he would have laughed and said they were out of their mind but sure enough, he was on his knees, face pressed into his belly with that electric tongue ring sliding over his skin. His hands gripping his hips hard so he couldn’t move, even if he wanted to.

One of Spencer’s hands slipped from his waist and rubbed over the front of Derek’s jeans, right on top of his already painfully hard erection. He gasped loudly, his hands that had been braced on the corners of the counter, now slipped into that dark head of hair. Derek’s nails scrapping hard onto his scalp as he got a good grip of his hair and tugged harder then he meant to. Just as he was about to say sorry, Spencer groaned deeply, pushing harder into his erection, the roughness of Derek’s jeans teasing him even more.

“Fuck, Spencer…” He groaned, tugging his hair lightly this time, pulling so his eyes met those honey colored ones, blown wide from being so aroused. His control snapped a little further, his hips bucking of their own accord so he almost thrust himself against Spencer’s neck, those pink lips still trained on his happy trail and his hips.

The only thing he wanted to do was push Spencer away long enough to jerk his pants down past his thighs and watch eagerly as Spencer took him in inch by hard inch until he could see the outline of his cock down the kid’s throat. The thought was so vivid, seeing Spencer sucking hard, those slick lips spread wide, spit trickling down his chin, those honey eyes trained on his face. Derek’s body jerked once more, making him remember how to breathe properly.

“Shit Spencer, you need to stop…fuck please..” he begged, already knowing he was at the mercy of those silky smooth lips. If Reid wanted, it wouldn’t be hard to get his jeans down around his ankles but he would be utterly lost to him, nothing would be able to stop him from thrusting down Spencer’s narrow throat and loosing himself.

Spencer pulled back, breathing a little harder then he had before Derek had bucked his hips towards him. He knew Derek wanted it, he could feel how hard he was, those long fingers threaded through his short hair, pulling just the right way to send sparks of pain and pleasure down his entire body, “why?”

Derek panted, licking over his dry lips, “because, technically speaking, you just met me today. This is going a little fast, don’t you think?”

He chuckled, sitting back on his heels and realizing just how large Derek was. Especially from this angle as he sat on the floor, “might be a little faster then I’m used to but I know for sure that neither of us want to stop.”

“You’re saying, you are happy to just let this play out?” Derek asked, hoping he wouldn’t give him the answer he already expected.

Spencer’s hands dropped into his lap, meeting Derek’s brown eyes, he slowly slid his palm over the hardness in his own pants, a small gasp leaving his lips, “I’d be very happy to let this keep going.”

His eyes blew up even wider than before, seeing Spencer touch himself like that, even if it was just a brief slide of his hands was almost too much to handle, “fuck kid, don’t do this to me.”

“Do what?”

“You’re making it so easy for me to want to say yes to all of this.” He admitted, feeling his erection pulse with every breath the other man took.