GHOSTS CH.11

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Morgan stood at the side of the bed, looking down at a very naked and willing Doctor Spencer Reid and he felt like he was in a dream. He knew it was real, but it felt as if it was almost too good to be true, that he would wake up alone, in his own bed like he did every night. If this was a dream, it was the best one he had ever had before, so real. He could feel the air kicking on above him, he could feel his nipples hardening at the chill but he didn’t move to cover up. Instead he just stared down, hoping and praying it was real.

“What is it?”

Derek shook the dream thought from his mind. That hoarse tone in Spencer’s voice could never be replicated so well, “nothing, why?”

Spencer let his legs swing down the side of the bed, right in between where Derek was standing. From this angle, he got a good look at the masterpiece before him. He licked his dry lips and tried to remember what they were talking about. It took a few drawn out seconds to realize that he was in the middle of a conversation with him, not about to take his cock down his throat.

“You seem a little unsure now.”

Derek closed his eyes briefly, “I haven’t. Just trying to decide if this is another dream or not but then you spoke and I knew it was real.”

“How’d you know?”

He lifted his hand to stroke a strand of unruly dark hair from Spencer’s face, “because of your voice. Each time I dreamt of you, the voice was never right. I’d wake up the second you spoke because I knew how your voice sounded and it wasn’t real, just a dream.”

Spencer smiled, “you never said you dream of me Derek.”

“It wasn’t a subject I could just bring up, a little too sexual for our everyday conversations." Derek smirked and let his thumb move down his soft cheek, once again those lips of his caught his attention.

“Our conversations are always sexual Der, we can’t help it.” As he spoke, those long fingers slid slowly up Derek’s tight and Spencer could feel every muscle twitching under his fingers. His smooth, dark skin was soft under his touch.

Derek sighed heavily under his touch. Slowly getting more excited the higher those hands slid up his legs. “We just have one thing on the mind, that’s all.”

Spencer nodded, meeting his eyes before he slowly leaned forward. Once again his lips touching the hard muscles of his stomach and abs. The heavy sigh above him was all the insentive he needed to keep going. Letting his tongue swip across every inch of dark, delicious skin he could reach. Out of the corner of his eye, Spencer could see the affect his mouth was having. Derek, growing harder and thicker
each time his tongue flicked over his right hip bone.

“Your mouth is so sinful Spence.” Derek groaned, moving his hand so it fisted the dark, soft hair at the base of Spencer’s scalp.

“I have been wanting to do something for a long time and I’m finally in the right position to do it. Will you let me Der?”

A shudder wracked his entire body, that Doctor did have a sensually dirty mouth on him and when added to the way he was licking at his skin, it was very hard to deny what they both wanted. Derek knew one thing for sure, if Spencer did what he was begging to do, he would never make it to sex, he would cum quickly if he was sheathed inside that hot, wet enveople of his mouth.

“I told you when I would take that mouth of yours, remember?”

Spencer nodded, looking away from his intense stare.

“But…”

He grinned but remained silent, not wanting to ruin anything. Pure excitement rolled through him and if he hadn’t been sitting down he would have lost his legs. “But?”