Chapter 4

"I'm home-"

"Good evening po Loloooooo~!! Ako nalang po ang magdadala nito. Halina po kayo at kumain na tayo. Kami po nila lola ang nagluto ng paborito niyo!" Hay nakooooo! Nakakasakit ng ulo!

Lolo laughed a bit. Siguro dahil sa kakulitan ng babaeng kasama niya. Biruin ba namang ipatong sa isang table ang bag niya tapos inalalayan si Lolo sa paglakad. Hay nako. Jeez. She's making my day...ugh. I can't explain what I'm feeling right now.

"Wow. Kayo ba ng asawa ko ang nagluto nito?" Asked Lolo to this girl beside me.

"Opo. Sama niyo din po yung nakakainis ang ugali na lalaking yun." Aish. I'm dead.

I gulped when Lolo looked at me. His eyes was serious and cold. I froze for a bit. God. I hate when Lolo looks at me like this. He hates it when I get mad at girls because he wants me to treat girls like my sister. I should respect them and treat them good.

"Jeon Jungkook." There. He called me by my whole name. ;_;

"Y-Yes Lolo?"

"We need to talk later." I gulped again and nodded. Aish. I knew it. TT.TT

"Okay Hija. Gusto ko nang matikman ang niluto niyo." She clapped her hands then she helped Lolo with his chair.

"Thank you Hija."

I waiter for Bomi and I helped her with her seat. "No problem po Lolo! Thanks Sungit!" She said cheerfully. Langya. Sungit pa ako ah.

We prayed then we started to eat. Maya maya tumayo si Bomi at siya na daw ang magtitimpla ng juice. Lola agreed and then they started talking about her.

"I like her, Hijo. Bago mo ba siya?" Tanong ni Lolo.

"No. Kaibigan lang po." I answered.

"Baka naman kaIBIGAN." Lola said as she chuckle together with Lolo. Langya naman oo oh.

"But seriously, I like that girl. I like her for you Jungkook. She's so sweet and also caring. Never ginawa sa akin yun ng ex mo-" Yeah. Tama naman si Lolo.

Yein is not like that girl. Never niyang ginawa yan kay Lolo at Lola. Basta nagbigay siya ng respect at nag-greet siya sa kanila tapos. She'll go with me already. She doesn't likes to do so many things.

"Honey, tama na yan. We're sorry Hijo."

"It's fine Lola. I know that she's not like that girl." Tanggap ko ang sinabi ni Lolo. I don't have any right to protest since what my grandfather said is the truth.

"By the way, how's your studies?" Lolo asked.

"Getting better."

"Very good my dear grandson. So saan siya nakatira?"

"I don't know. She said that she's fron heaven but of course who would bel-"

"She's an angel?" Tanong agad ni Lola na para bang nabuhayan ng loob. "That's good news. That means that's a blessing! God is really good all the time my grandson! Be thankful with that."

"Magaling pala magbiro ang kasama mo Hijo ah. By the way, Hija!" We saw her walking towards us while holding a pitcher with I think, Strawberry juice in it.

"Yes po?"

"Saan ka ba nakatira?"

"Ako po? Even though it's unbelievable but I came from heaven." Lolo chuckled and also Lola while I was just focused on what I'm eating.

"Okay Hija. Umupo ka na."

"Nga pala Hijo, sabihin mo sa Tita ni Jimin na ipasok ito sa school niyo. Okay?" I nodded as an answer to what my Lola said.

We ate peacefully then after that, she helped Lola wash the dishes. Anddd... Hayyy. Ang kinakatakutan kong baka makabasag siya ng pinggan ay nangyari. Aish! This girl!

"Aish! Yah! Ako na nga diyan!"

"Sorry po Lola. Sorry." She said while bowing. I pushed her to make sure if Lola's safe. I looked at her and I saw her whining in pain. She's holding her hand.

"Hijo! Ayos lang ako. Hija, are you okay?"

She smiled at us and stood up. Tinago niya sa likod ang mga kamay niya.

"Yes po! Sorry po uli! Sorry." She said as she walked away. Nabigla naman ako nang paluin ako ni Lola.

"Ouch! Lola! What was that for?" I reacted.

"You shouldn't push her like that! Hijo, did we teach you to be disrespectful to women? You're mother and sister are women you respect aren't they? Say sorry to her Jeon Jungkook or we'll frreze your cre-" Oh no Lola. You will not do that!

"Fine fine. I understand Lola just! Don't freeze my credit cards and don't take my car keys away from me." I pleased my grandmother. My credit card and car is my only happiness. I can't live without them so please don't.

"Good." I picked up the pieces of the shattered plate then I swept the floor, para walang maiwan na bubog.

"You should apologize Jeon Jungkook or else..."

"Okay Lola. Yes I will." Sagot ko naman while I wash my hands.

"Goodnight Hijo."

"Goodnight. Say my goodnight to Lolo also." I said then I kissed my Lola's cheeks. Yeah. That's me. Grandparent's favorite. Di naman ako nahihiya sa ginagawa kong ito sa grandparents ko noh.

I went upstairs at my room and laid in my bed. I closed my eyes and wad about to sleep since I'm tired and my head is aching because of the girl but suddenly I remembered that I haven't seen that girl until now.

Where the hell could that girl be? Our house is big and had a wide space. I'm lazy to go around the house just to fine her.

"Aish. Finding her may be done tomorrow. I want to sleep!"

I closed my eyes but I got up again. I put my phone in my pocket and wore my slippers. I also wore my gray sweaters.

I stopped walking when I heard someone humming. Sht. Who's that? I'm not afraid of ghosts but Yein really loves to hum. I followed the sound and I opened my window that is facing the garden.

I was looking for the person who is humming and when I looked down, I saw HER...humming.

"Hmmm~ hmm~ hmmm~"

"Fck. Her voice is so angelic and-" Aish. Nevermind what I said. Just remember that I didn't said anything. Wala akong sinabi right? Good.

I pulled out a pink sweater from my cabinet. Actually, this was for Yein but I didn't gave it to her since she hates pink but nah. Nevermind. I'll just give it to that girl.

I went downstairs and I opened the glass door that leads to the garden. Jeez it's so cold.

I saw her hugging her knees but then, she looked at her palms. I saw some red liquid dripping from her hands. What the? Is that dripping blood?

I went back inside the house to get the first aid kit. Aish. Why am I doing this to someone who doesn't even know everything about the world?