Chapter 18

Chapter 18

---------------------------------------

I went outside the restroom to find Eunha. Good thing I found her easily. I went near her and pulled her outside this place.

"What the hell is your problem?!"

"Jungkook ano ba! I'm getting hurt! Ano na naman ba amg ginawa ko?!"

"Why the hell did you forced Bomi and Eunji to go in this place?! What's your fcking problem?!"  I shouted at her not considering that she's a girl.

"Oh c'mon Jungkook. Don't you see her? She's having fun! Tsaka I didn't forced her! I just asked her if she wants to join us. She's the one who forced Eunji. Tss."

"Why the hell did you do this? You fcking woman! She doesn't know how to drink and she doesn't even know this place! Fck Eunha! I don't know what to do to you anymore!" I shouted again. I just can't take it anymore but to shout at her. I hate this woman in front of me. Fck.

"Go on Jungkook! Shout at me! Is it my fault kung tatanga tanga siya?! She's so stupid for not knowing everything! Ewan ko ba kung bakit gusto mo sa mga tatanga tanga! I'm the one who likes you. Ano bang kulang sa akin? Di naman ako kagaya nila ah! Na tanga." I can slap her if ever na hindi na talaga ako nakapagpigil.

"Wag na wag mo silang pagsasalitaan ng ganyan. Tell me. What the fck did you put in her drink?" Nanggalaiti kong tanong while I tighten my grip in her arms.

"It's just a simple tequila! Stop it! It hurts!" What?! A simple tequila?

"That's not true! Don't fcking force me woman. Your words are bullsht if you're not going to say the truth. Tell me. NOW. Don't tell me..." I said to her, still not losing my grip on her arms. Naiinis na talaga ako sa kanya. Pasalamat siya kahit lasing na ako ay di pa rin ako nakakasakit.

"Fine! I put some aphrodisiac in Bomi and Eunji—"

"YOU WHAT?! YOU PUT THAT FCKING DRUG IN THEIR BEVERAGES?! FCK EUNHA! WHAT THR FCK HAVE YOU DONE!!" I shouted at her because of anger. I think I'm going to gst crazy on what I've heard from this fcking woman. Fckkkkk! Ano ba kasi ang ginagawa nito sa buhay niya?!

"I just made their first time more fun and memorable. It would be boring if they'll just drink a normal tequila."

"I don't fcking care if that's normal or not. I will blame you if something happened bad to those two. Fck you Eunha. I hate you to death!"

"No Jungkook no!" She pleaded as she held my hand but inalis ko lang ito then I gave her a death glare.

"Stop it! After what you've done, I hated you even more." I said then I left her outside.

I went inside the disco bar again and went straight ahead the restroom where I left Bomi.

I knocked the door of the restroom and thank goodness she's still there pero pinagpapawisan talaga siya. Nakakainis talaga si Eunha.