Chapter 15

Chapter 15

--------------------------------

[Jungkook's POV]

It's been four weeks already and I still don't know what to do with Bomi. Aish. I'm always getting stressed whenever I'm with her because she is such a troublemaker. Goodness gracious! I don't know what to react right now.

Now, we're both off to the mall to buy some stuffs. Lola told me to go shopping with her because she's happy when she always see the both of us together. Nah. She's always like that. A very kind woman.

Bomi and I are late. I already told her to prepare earlier but she didn't listened to me. She just continued doing our project. Now. Look at her. She's so late. I'm getting annoyed now.

"BOMI!! BO---"

"Here I am!"

What the actual fck? Is this really Bomi? Is she serious? Woah. Ngayon lang siya nagdamit ng ganyan ang hitsura niya. I can say that she's really beautiful today.

She's wearing a white sweater and a red tennis skirt partnered with a pair of pink adidas shoes. She's cute in her outfit. Oh my goodness Jeon Jungkook! Kanina ka pa. Dahan dahan ka na sa mga salita mo. Baka iba na ang masabi mo. Tss.

"Heyyy. Akala ko ba aalis na tayo?" I shook my head and faced her. I showed a poker face to hide my reaction. Baka mamaya nagba-blush na pala ako sa harapan niya di ko pa alam. Diba? You never know. But. That's so gay. Eew.

"Faster!" I just walked away from her and went inside my car not minding her anymore. She happily went inside the car and pulled her seatbelt.

She was just happily humming inside the car since she said that she likes the songs in my player. She said to me before, that she really loves music. She loves dancing and singing. I love dancing and singing too but she doesn't know that. I never said anything about me even though 27 days na niya akong boyfriend.

*********************

When we finally arrived at the mall, I tapped her shoulder because I thought she's sleeping but she said that she just wants to feel the song that's why she's closing her eyes.

I opened the door for her and then she clinged at my arm and smiled at me. I noticed her shoelaces aren't tied that's why I stopped walking to tie her shoelaces.

Suddenly, I heard whispers of people. Aish. Are they talking about us again. I also noticed that some are taking pictures of us. Bomi is still looking at me. She kept on staring at me even though I'm done on tying her shoelaces.

"What?" She shook her head and smiled.

"Nothing. Thank you." Tumango lang ako bilang reponse.

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang bigla niya akong hilahin sa loob. Hindi naman siya excited mag-mall noh? Sabagay. Hindi pa siya nakakapunta ng mall eh. Yeah. Hindi pa.

"Wowwwww! Ang ganda naman ditooooooo~!" Bigla niyang sigaw nang makapasok na kami. I just shook my head because of embarassment. She's twirling around while she was spreading her arms. Everyone is actually looking at her. Aish.