Chapter 7

Chapter 7

-----------------------------------

"Hello, new student?"

"Yes Maam." She answered and smiled.

It's our last subject for the day and she is the last teacher who will ask Bomi if she's a new student or not. It was a tough day for her since she's already receiving threats and eyes like daggers from other female students.

I knew everything about this because of her. She shows me the papers or things that are given for her by the students. I'm not used to sutuations like this because Yein is not being bullied by anyone since she's also a famous student.

But Bomi? It's hard for me to handle. I'm the one getting stressed because she's still adjusting and she doesn't know how to handle things like this. I don't know why am I getting responsible just for her. I don't like her but my treatment for her is different from everyone.

I don't know but it's something special. It's like, Yein came back. I know Yein is not Bomi. Because Yein is not a cheerful and happy-go-lucky type of girl. She's a serious type and she's also a cold type. Yes, she's cheerful and full of smiles when she's with me or if only the two of us are together. And when it comes to my family, yes, she gives respect by bowing and greeting them but she's not like Bomi who really gives an effort for my family like cooking breakfast or helping my grandmother in cooking food for our dinner.

They're different although I can see a resemblance of Yein to her. Because Yein is beautiful, sexy, hot, her skin is soft like marshmallow and is porcelain white, she have diamond like eyes, cute nose, cat-like ears and natural pink kissable lips. She's a perfect girl and a real head turner.

They both have similar physical features but when it comes to attitudes, they're really different.

"Can you please introduce yourself to us?" The teacher asked when she was in-front of us. AGAIN.

"Hello, my name is Yoon Bomi and take care of me. Don't hurt me please. I can sing and dance and I can love unconditionally." She can love... unconditionally?

"Forever?" My classmate asked.

"Eternally?" My other classmate asked.

"Walang poreber huy!" Bitter Jimin. 😒

"Until the day that I die." Answered Bomi full heartedly. I don't know but my heart beated faster. What the fck is happening to me? It shouldn't be like this. She looked at me and did an eye smile. Fck. The more she smile, the more my heart goes beating like crazy!

"Jungkook?"

"Yes?"

"Crush mo si Bessie noh?" I raised my one eyebrow up then umiling ako. She just smiled and nodded. But there's something different with her smile.

"How about you? Crush mo si Taehyung noh?" Balikan lang ng tanong yan. I never knew Eunji was our classmate. Actually wala talaga akong kilala sa mga classmates ko except sa bestfriends ko. I wasn't really interested to know their names. Tss. Para saan pa diba?

"What?! No way. Kadiri ka Jungkook. Kadiri ka." I just smirked at her then she just laughed and rolled her eyes. I think she's lying.