Chapter 10

Chapter 10

-----------------------------------

Bomi cooked dinner for the both of us. I didn't know that she's a good cook. Last time kasi diba, hindi siya marunong maghiwa ng sibuyas. She cooked simple rice cake and chicken barbeque. No presentation at all of course. The taste is so good that I got to eat two cups of rice. I'm on a diet but the food is just so irresistable that I can't help but to eat more.

"Looks like you really like what I cooked."

"Huh? No. Shut up." I answered. She just smiled at me and chuckled.

"What's funny?" I asked. Umiling lang siya at tinuloy ang pagkain. Tss. Ano na naman ba?

"Jungkook, uhm, what did Lola said earlier?" She asked. Good thing I'm done already. I wiped my lips with the use of the table napkin.

"Lola said that I'll make you experience having a boyfriend for 100 days. You should be happy because I'm your boyfriend now." I saw her getting excited. Tss. I won't make her the luckiest girl on Earth unlike what I did to Yein because I know, Bomi, don't deserve to be happy with me. She deserves someone else.

I'm a wrecked and non-sense guy. She deserves someone else. Someone that will make her happier. I know, Bomi is different but if ever that she's really a HEAVEN SENT for me, she deserve someone nice, cheerful, happy, kind, and a caring guy rather than a cold, serious and non-sense guy like me. I don't deserve her. No. I don't. She's too nice for me.

"REALLY?! WOWWWWW~!! Ano yung endearment natin?" What the?

"Endearments? I hate endearments."

"Eiiih. Kookie naman eh. Chigi na. Banana?"

"No."

"Milky? Kookie? wow."

"No."

"Tutti and Fruity?"

"Stop it."

"Iron Man and Wonderwoman?" I widen my eyes when she said Iron Man.

"Seriously? NO." She pouted.

"Hmm. Ano ba? Apple and Mango?"

"Aish. No."

"Sugar and Caramel? Cinnamon and Maple? Pancake and Cupcake? Eihhh. Ano ba kasi? Ikaw nalang mamili sige." Sabi niya while clinging at my arm.

"Jungkook and Bomi." I answered.

"Eihhh. Pangalan lang natin yun eh. Ah! Alam ko na!" Alam niya na? Another stupid endearment?

"Oreo and Kookie. Ang cute diba? Yun nalang. Ako si Oreo ikaw si Kookie. Yun nalanggggg~! Please Kookie?" Aish. What kind of endearment is that?