Chapter 8

We got in the clinic and the school doctor already checked her and her assistants have already cured her bruises and wounds. They also changed her wet uniform.

I was waiting outside her cubicle until the doctor just called me immediately. I went inside to check on her.

"Jeon Jungkook right? Your girlfriend is really weak. I think you should already go home. She suffered too much because of what happened to her. Hijo, ingatan mo ang girlfriend mo. Wag mo siyang hayaan masaktan. Isumbong niyo agad sa teacher niyo ang nangyari para di na ito maulit."

I looked at her then back to the doctor. Her eyes, even though it's close, are full of fear and sadness also.

"Yes po."

"Come with me and I'll give you some medicines and a letter for you to give at the office so that you'll be given a gate pass. She really needs to rest now."

"Okay po." After she gave the letter and the medicine. I get those and bowed. I entered her cubicle and sat at the chair beside her bed.

"Bakit ba kasi ang kulit mo? Woman, you're gonna be dead once you open your eyes later. I'm gonna punish you once we get home. Look at you now, first day na first pa naman tapos napapahamak ka. Aish! I'm gonna be dead. Alam mo ba yun? Pinapahamak mo ako eh."

Diba? Lola told me to take care of her? And now! Look at her. I' m the one who's gonna be scolded not her. Aish! Arghhh! I want to kill myself. No. Not myself. Her.

"Jungkook..." Jeez. She's awake now everybody.

Pinitik ko ang noo niya and she whined but later on smiled at me. Pinitik ko na pero nakangiti pa rin? Ang weird niya talaga.

"You're my angel." Napatingin ako sa kanya nang sabihin niya. Now what?

"Shut up. I'm not."

She just smiled at me then she got up and sat at her bed. She placed her hand at her wounds and I was shocked when she removed the bandage.

Her wound was gone. Like nothing happened. What the heck? Oh wait. Maybe I'm just imagining. Yeah. Jungkook what are you thinking? Stop it okay? What you've seen is not true.

"It's gone." Sabi ko.

"Yeah. Uhm Jungkook---"

"Enough. Let's go home. It's dismissal time already."

"H-Huh? Wait Jungkook---" I didn't listened to her and I just carried her by bridal style and went out of the clinic. When we got out of the clinic she told me not to carry her like that.

I put her down, I wrapped my polo at her waist then I positioned so that I can do a piggy back ride for her. Aish. Why am I doing this? Why?

"C'mon, you need to rest." Sumakay naman siya at nakita kong pinagtitinginan na kami ng mga students ng school. Some of them are taking pictures of us. Some are gossiping, whispering to one another and looking at her like they're sending daggers at her.