Chapter 17

Chapter 17

----------------------------

"Okay section 1. Today you will be having your short skit as one of your performance tasks. Your topic will be love—" bigla namang naghiyawan ang mga kaklase ko. Tss. Can't they just listen? Sama mo pa yung dalawang minion.

I can't sleep in class because Bomi told me to listen carefully in everything the teacher says. Tch. I want to sleep.

"Quiet class. Okay. But I want to see some other sides of it. I don't want to see a forbidden love, an unconditional one, like 'till death do us part—Yes Bomi?" Huh? I didn't know that she raised her hand. We all looked at her when she stood up.

"Can we pick the topic for the love of an angel and a human?"

"Interesting Bomi. Of course you can. Okay. That can be an idea for you. I won't give any example so that you won't lose any ideas. Remember that all your topics will not be the same okay? All 4 groups, form into small circles and start your brainstorming. I'll give you 45 minutes to do that and then the other hour will be for your performance."

Bomi faced me and our groupmates. I don't know but when she smiles, my day is complete. Taehyung, Jimin and Eunji are in one group. My other guy classmate said that we should be the couple and we just agreed with it.

"Hey Jungkook, remember the first day we met? Can we do that? Don't worry about that guys, we'll handle that. We'll just talk about the ending of the story. Happy ba or sad?"

"Everyone wants a happy ending. Tss. Stupid." Napayuko si Bomi dahil sa sinabing yun ni Eunha. She's our groupmate? The fck?

"Eunha, please?" I pleased her, irritated in what happened.

"Tss. Fine."

I held Bomi's hands under our table and when she looked at me I gave her a supporting look. That she can do it. She smiled then she faced our groupmates again.

"Can we make it really happy? Because you know Bom, that relationship is so unordinary." Said Kihyun.

"Kihyun's right. We can make the situation sad at first where it will be the climax of the story. Bomi, since you're the angel, I'll be your companion and will be your love interest but still in the end you'll fall for...Jungkook." Wait. What the fck?! Kailan pa namin naging kaklase ang Jinyoung na ito? The fck? Hell. Yung totoo?

"Good idea Jinyoung. Any more ideas."

"Pwede namang magiging tao ka na talaga. Since fallen angel ka pa rin na nagkatawang tao syempre may panahon kung kailan mawawala ka and that will be the climax then lilipas ang anim na taon ganun at magkikita uli kayo. Ganun. Basta kayo na bahalang magusap sa sequence niyo ni Kook."

"Then what will be our roles?"

"Eunha will be the girl who has a love interest to Jungkook and you, Kihyun and Yuta will be the friends of Jungkook. Dahyun will be the grandmother of Jungkook, Sehun will be the grandfather, Jinyoung will be the other angel and my other lover and of course, I as the angel and Jungkook as the main guy. Okay ba? No objections? If none, then let's start. We only have 30 minutes left." We looked at each other and no one's talking nor objecting. Good then. We were about to stand up to start when Eunha stated something that made me want to puke. What the fck?