Chapter 6

Chapter 6

_________________________

NO JUNGKOOK!! YOU CAN'T FALL IN LOVE WITH THAT CHILDISH GIRL!! YOU CAN'T! SO STOP! STOP IT! STOP IT! YEIN IS THE ONE YOU LOVE!

"Kookieeeee~!! Kanina ka pa nakatulala diyan. Hala siya. Spacing out? Tara na. Malelate na tayo."

I was snapped out to reality when she poked my cheeks. I tss-ed then I held her wrist and pulled her outside. I want to walk rather than to drive. Exercise. Duh.

We were walking and were about to reach the school when she suddenly stopped. Aish. What's her problem now?

She breathed in and out then she ran until she reached the place where I'm standing right now. My hands are in my pocket and looking at her coldly. She looked at me, showing that puppy eyes.

"Piggy back ride mo uli ako Kookie! Chigi na~!"

"You have your own feet, so walk."

"But I'm tired alreadyyy~" She whined.

"And so?"

She held my arms and wiggled it. "Jungkook chigi naaaaa~!"

I shoved off her hand and glared at her. "Walk." I said with full authority in my voice.

She pouted and now she's poking my side. Wala akong kiliti kaya tinitingnan ko pa rin siya. "Pleasheeeee~?"

Ugh. I can't stand this girl. Kapag talaga ako nainis iiwan ko siya-But Lola...

"Bantayan mo siya at wag na wag mong iiwanan..."

Yeah. Yeah. Fine. Aish. We're gonna be late if she doesn't stop.

"Fine."

"Yey!" I wrapped my coat on her waist again then she jumped at my back good thing I supported her already and I immediately caught her feet. Excited masyado? Di pwedeng maghintay?

When we're at the front gate of the school, I put her down then she suddenly held my hands when we were walking. "Ang soft ng hands mo."

"Aish! Stop it!" I said then I removed my hand from her grip. Tss. What is she doing?! Nakakainis na siya ah. Para siyang tanga.

I saw her pouted while walking. "Bakit ang big deal para sa mga lalaki ang paghawak ng kamay ng babae sa kamay nila? Aish. It's so confusing." She said in a low tone voice.

"It's because not all times, it is proper for a girl to hold the hand of a guy just like that. It's unpleasant to see. Remember that okay?" We looked at each other while looking.

"Ahhhh. Ganun pala yun? Sorry ah. Lagi kasi akong nakakakita ng ganun kapag nangunguha na ako ng kaluluwa." Eh? What the hell is she saying?

"I don't understand." I said. She covered her mouth with her hands then she removed it and smiled sheepishly at me. Jeez. She's so creepy sometimes.