Chapter 3

Chapter 3

_________________________

"Sakay."

"Huh?" Rinig kong response niya. Anong huh? Bingi ba siya o ano?

"Didn't  I said earlier that I don't like repeating my words?" Banggit ko.

"Hehe. Sorryyy!" Sabi niya. I glanced at her and she's playing her fingers. I can say that she just can't hide her smile.

"Sakay na." Sabi ko uli.

"Ayoko. Magagalit ka." Aba talagang. Sira ulo ata 'to eh. Tumayo ako uli at hinarap siya.

"Ginagago mo ba ako o ano? Kanina ang kapal ng mukha mong sumakay sa likod ko tapos ngayon naman na pinapasakay kita ayaw mo. Ano? Ayaw o gusto? Minsan lang 'to." Aish. This girl really makes me insane. She's so confusing. I can't understand what she's thinking!

Aish. Ako na ang magdedesisyon. Baka di na naman 'to sumama. Tss. Ako pa ang masisi kapag naaksidente siya. Sabihin pinabayaan ko lang siya. Mga baliw 'to.

Hinubad ko ang jacket na suot ko at itinali ito sa may bewang niya para kapag binuhat ko na 'to ay di siya mabosohan ng kung sino. Naka-dress pa kasi samantalang ang lamig lamig.

I removed my bag then I let her carry it. I positioned down again and told her to hop on.

"What the hell are you waiting for woman? It's so cold!" She circled her arms at my neck and when I felt her body at my back I stood up and supported her legs. I can't say that she's not that heavy.

"Mabigat ba ako? Sorry ah."

"Tss. Oo. Grabe nga ang bigat mo eh."

"Sige. Baba mo na ako. Okay lang naman eh." Sabi niya. Aba talagang. Kinokonsensya pa ako ah.

"Tss. Do you really want me to put you down?"

"Are you tired of carrying me?"

"Yes."

"Then put me down." Sagot niya pero di ko pa rin siya binaba. I just continued walking.

"I thought you're tired? Put me down already. It's fine." Sabi niya habang nakangiti. Aish. Can't she frown even for just one second?

"Tss. Don't speak. I'm getting irritated."

"O—"

"Didn't I told you not to speak?" Tanong ko sa kanya. Ang kulit ng babaeng ito.

She zipped her mouth then she smiled again. She placed her head at my shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Don't sleep. You might drool on my uniform." Sabi ko sa kanya. Ba! It may happen.

She was shocked on what I said then she lightly slapped my arm and frowned.

"I'm not drooling when I'm asleep!" She protest.

"Tss. I was just kidding." Sabi ko naman. Di ba siya mabiro?

Instead of responding through words, she just smiled and placed her head at my right shoulder. She then closed her eyes also.