Chapter 5

I like to have fun with the locket, it means so much to me, it's my only connection to my original home. I love to constantly change my hairstyle effortlessly in a matter of seconds (when I first got it it took me ages to do anything but now it's like second nature and only takes seconds).

Usually I go with an emerald green eye colour but occasionally I switch it up. If anyone asks why my eyes look different I say "It's probably just the light" and everyone just seems to go with it as to them what other explanation could there be. But if I ever go for a completely different colour like amber, cause I'm bored, I say that I use contacts and they can't go against that explanation.

Also incase you're wondering I have chocolate brown hair. That's my natural colour and I love it so I don't see the need to change it. On occasion I might make it a bright purple or something like that but that's just on days like Halloween so I say I died it.

Okay you're probably not very interested in this and want to know what happens after I was put in a foster home, (I was put in a foster home and not up for adoption as they thought my parents might be out there) not much to be honest.

I've been taken in many times but for some reason I can't seem to stay with one family for more than a year. I must just piss them off somehow and I'm sent back.

Okay you caught me, I'm not exactly nice to these people. I'm a bit bitter when it comes to families cause of what my parents did.

They took me to a wood somewhere in London and just left. Luckily someone found me and took me to the police and from there I was sent to a foster home. But by the time I was found I had been in the woods for 8 days!

Because of what they did I've always been resentful to any family who fostered me, as they could always do the same thing, and so I'm never welcome in one place for very long. I've moved all over the place, London, Manchester,Bristol, Brighton and so many more that I can't even remember the name of.

Right now I'm in a foster home in London (I always seem to come back to this city even though I've stayed at plenty of other places). I'm seventeen so have been with humans for seven years. How eventful this world has been, not.

I've made friends but always have to leave them behind because of how much I move. Yes, I've had boyfriends too but nothing serious, I guess it's because I know about dimidiums and I can tell when I meet these people that they aren't my mine, but being the person I am I like to piss off my foster parents by dating the bad boys in school and worrying them sick. I also disappear for days at a time, go out without telling them and have wild house parties. I guess I do this because I want to be hated, I feel like being hated gives me purpose and makes me not so ordinary.

I've been at this foster home for about two months now, whenever I leave one, go to a new one or get adopted I end up changing schools because of my location. So I've been to so many different ones, some in nice areas and some I'm not so nice areas.

Now that you're all caught up with my life I won't know what happens so don't expect future insight with what's going on because I won't be able to tell you.