52

Message received: 5th March 2017 at 09:45am
From, Josh x

I was completely wrong.
Just as I thought things would get better, everything came crashing back down.
The doctors didn't give me the good news I was praying for, they told me that you've been fitting more and more often. They said you're getting worse. I then received a text from Freya, she told me she had an evening out planned for us. I didn't want to go knowing that you're getting worse. As I was leaving the hospital, I spilt my drink down myself - which pissed me off more than I already was.
I then ran into a very angry old friend of yours. He started yelling at me, he told me that it was all my fault that you jumped from the bridge. I already blamed myself, but hearing it come from him made me so angry. He said that you're going to die because I was so blind to your suffering.
I made a mistake, I punched him. I kept punching until his nose broke, my shirt that was once white was red with his blood. But I didn't stop, I kept punching and punching until the sounds of my fists against his face were louder than my crying, and until the police came and I was handcuffed.
I'm currently sat in a prison cell. They allowed me one phone call. I decided to text you instead. Freya doesn't know that I'm in jail, I'm not going to make it to our dinner and she's going to think I ditched her.
I've fucked up big time.

"Oh, Josh" I sighed "Why did you do this? It's not worth it" I mumbled the last part "I wasn't worth that"

A/N: I want you all to know that you're all amazing people and I love you so much
<3