65

Message received: 18th March 2017 at 04:03am
From, Josh x

It's really nice.
I used to think smoking weed was disgusting, but it doesn't kill you. It's not that big of a deal, it's actually quite relaxing - being numb to all the pain around you.
A little bit of alcohol to top it off, it's great. And a bit of blood. What's a little bit of blood, huh?
Nothing major.
But of course, we all come up from our high at some point.
I'll just have to smoke something stronger next time.

"Don't do it" I warned, but there was no point.

This message was sent ages ago.

I hated to think of where Josh was now.

And I was nowhere near message 101.

I hated to think that, maybe, he'd followed in my footsteps. 

I hated to think that Josh was stone cold dead, 6ft under, because of me. 

Leant back, eyes closed, inhaling. Taking a pull, washing away the pain. Beginning  to slip away, with each inhale of drugs, an exhale of life. Sat on the bathroom floor, knees up. Left arm down, fingertips twitching. Right hand up, rolled up joint to the lips. Glass bottles that were empty are rolling across the tiled floor, a bloodied razor blade tossed carelessly at the white wall to leave a mark. Not as bad as the puddle on the floor, where the blood had run from the wrists down the fingertips. 

I told myself that I had to get out of my head, to get out of his mind. 

A/N: guess who's back?  back again. this story has blown up so much since I left, thank you all so much for your support:) hope you're all well and ready for me to come back to bring you some emotional shiz real soon. all love X