64

Message received: 17th March 2017 at 00:43am
From, Josh x

I've started something.
I mean, it was coming anyway.
JJ, Harry and I smoke weed. You knew about JJ anyway. It's fine.
We also drink too much.
Freezy joins us.
If I'm really low, I'll cut my arms.
My life is shit.

I felt my chest tighten as I yearned for him. I couldn't believe that I'd done this to him. To them. To the people that once meant the most to me but I could no longer remember.

"I'm sorry"

I lead them into this, I forced them into doing drugs, drinking too much alcohol and...

I didn't want to believe it. I knew that if I closed my eyes, I would see him bleeding.

But I didn't, because when I blinked, it was me who was slitting my wrists and watching the blood splash across my bedroom floor.

A/N: I'm sorry for the lack of updates, the past couple of days have been pretty busy for me.
From this point on, chapters will start getting longer and will have more detailed scenarios involving self harm. Self half is a common issue that many of us face during our lives, and yet there are still so many people that don't talk about it. Anyone reading this, who is dealing with self harm, I want you to know that you're not on your own and that I understand what it's like. You don't have to hide your problems, there are always people who can help, and I encourage you to talk to anyone - self half isn't something you should go through on by yourself.
I love you all.