no ; yeo wool

You were out taking a walk, minding your own business, while other girls were falling for Yeo Wool.

You weren't really interested in him, he's just some pretty boy, that everyone wants and he has no want to give them attention. So, why should you give him your time?

Yeo was walking, with that smile he always has on his face. He looked over and spotted you.

'Well, well, who is this?', he started walking towards you

He grabbed you by your waist.

You jumped.

'What do you think you're doing?', you whisper screamed at him.

'I saw you and noticed you weren't with the other maidens-'

'I'm not one of your maidens. You're just another pretty boy, which I want nothing to do.'

He was taken back by your comment.

'Now, if you would let go, I was walking home.'

He let go and watched you walk off. Then, he started following you.

'Forgive me-', he stepped in front you, 'I think you must have mistaken me for someone else. I'm not just any beautiful man. I'm Yeo Wool.'

'I know who and what you are.', you kept walking.

'I- I-', he was confused as to why you weren't in love with him.

'Please, go home and do not continue to follow me or I will scream and turn this into a Master Ban Ryu and Soo Yeon situation.'

He froze at your boldness.

-

That night, Yeo Wool went back to Hwarang House confused, upset, hurt, in love, angry, sad, etc.

'What's wrong with Yeo Wool?', asked Soo Ho.

'He's just staring into nothingness.', Sun Woo added.

'Hey!', Ban Ryu threw a pillow at him.

He snapped out of his daze.

'What's your problem?', Ban Ryu asked.

'Huh?'