princess ; hwarang

A/N; Ji Dwi pt. 2 is after this!💓

'Did you hear? The princess is coming to Hwarang House!', said that one dude that's always spreading gossip.

'Really?', said one of the Hwarang's.

'Why?', said another.

'Who knows?'

'She might be looking for a prince.', said Yeo Wool.

'I bet she's really pretty

'I bet she's really pretty.', Han Sang smiled.

The Hwarangs' smiled at his cuteness

Soon, Wi Hwa walked in with you, the princess, next to him.

'HWARANGS! This will be your teacher for the next 5 weeks to teach you new skills and practices with your sword and help you better!'

All the Hwarangs bowed to you. You smiled. You were nothing like your mother. You had the fiery spirit, but you weren't near as cruel.

'Hello, everyone.', you said smoothly.

They all said 'hello' back, respectfully.

'Her voice is so seductive and beautiful.', whispered Soo Ho.

Since, Soo Ho was near the front, you heard his comment. You looked towards him and smirked.
He caught your smirk and became shy. You weren't supposed to hear what he said.

'Now, since I will be your teacher. All I ask is that you respect me, listen very carefully to what I have to say, and do not argue unless good reason. I hate arguing... and no, I won't have your head cut off for any reason. I'm nothing like my mother, please realize that. So, is that fair to everyone?', you chirped.

'YES!', they all shouted.

'Very well.', you smiled.