sorry pt. 2 ; soo ho

*deep man voice*

Previously on Soo Ho: Sorry

*black fading screen*

Soo Ho's face softened and he started coming to his senses...

'What did I just do?...'

*black fading screen*

-

You ran to Ah-ro's home with tears running down your face. You could hear Ah-ro calling your name, she didn't catch up with until you both arrived at her home.

'Y/N! Y/N!'

You didn't answer. You just laid on her bed crying.

'Finally.', she said sitting next to you, 'Do you need me to kill Soo Ho? I can give him acupuncture and give it in the wrong spot, then next thing you know...', she did the slicing hand motion.

'As much as I'd enjoy that, I can't have you killed.'

'Ahhh.'

'B-but what did I do to deserve this?'

'You didn't do anything, Y/N-ah. He was just drunk and being his real self. He could never be loyal to anyone if he wanted too.'

'Where is he?', Sun Woo marched in.

'What?', asked Ah-ro.

'Where is Soo Ho? I'll kill him. Y/N is like a sister to me, I will kill him for hurting her.'

'How did you know what happened?'

'The whole town knows about it.'

'Oh, great.', you started bawling again.

'Y/N-ah.', Sun Woo got close to you, 'I will not allow him to hurt you like this.'

'Just forget it, Sun Woo-ah. Let it be. It's my fault I got hurt. I should have never trusted him.'

'DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT!', said Ah-ro, 'IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!'

'Yes, it-'

'Shut up. No.', said Sun Woo.

'Fine, whatever. Just don't kill him. I can't have you getting killed for killing someone else.'