sorry finale ; soo ho

Soo Ho was angered, he was beyond angered.
He couldn't take the fact that you didn't want him anymore, the fact that you didn't even want to talk to him, so he went looking for Ban Ryu.

He found Ban Ryu talking to Yeo Wool.

'This is all your fault!', Soo Ho ran and pushed Ban Ryu to the ground.

'What's your problem?', Ban Ryu got up angry as hell.

'You! You're my problem!'

'Well, what's going on here?', Yeo Wool asked.

'Y/N wouldn't be upset with me if it wasn't for him!'

'What? That's not my fault! You brought this upon yourself!', Ban Ryu pushed him back.

The two just started going at it as Yeo Wool just watched.

He eventually got tired of it and stood up to stop them.

'Okay, okay, stop it.', he pulled them apart, while protecting his face.

'No! It's his fault!'

'I didn't do anything to you or Y/N!'

'Yes, you did! You made me do this to her!'

'Sit down, you two. Stop fighting and talk your problems out like adults.', Yeo Wool sighed.

They both sat down and just glared at each other.

'What's this about, Soo Ho?', Yeo Wool began mediating.

'Yeah, why'd you attack me for no reason?', Ban Ryu gritted his teeth.

'I didn't attack you for no reason. I have my reason!'

'Spit it out, then!'

'You! You made me break Y/N's heart and now she won't talk to me, she won't even look at me!'

'What does the mistake YOU made have to do with me?'

'You were all up on her! The way you two were cuddling and hugging made me upset and it angered me!'

Yeo Wool looked at Ban Ryu with a shocked face, waiting for him to say something.

'What are you talking about? When did we ever hug?'

'In the physicians room that one day. I walked up on you two and your arm was around her. The way you held her made it seem like you two were... really close.'