perfect ; yeo wool

A/N; ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
i love you all!
thank you so much for the support!

'Who's that?', Yeo Wool asked Han Sung.

'Oh, that's Ah-ro's replacement while she's sick

'Oh, that's Ah-ro's replacement while she's sick.'

Yeo Wool admired you as you walked alone and peacefully in Hwarang House.

'Her name?'

'Hmm, I can't remember...', he put on his cute thinking face.

'Maybe, I should go talk to her and introduce her around.'

'Have fun.', he smiled as he watched Yeo Wool walk off.

-

You were just looking around and getting used to your new environment, when he approached you.

'Excuse me.'

You turned and saw a perfect man standing before you.

'Yes?', you smiled.

Yeo Wool was in the moment, he took in your scent, he admired every tiny aspect of you as he could, the way your hair blew in the wind, the way your eyes sparkled in the sun, the way your smile widened as you spoke, and the way your bright and white teeth shined. You were just perfect to him.

'Is there something you needed?', you asked with a confused face because he was just staring at you.

'O-oh right! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare...', he said nervously.

'It's fine.', you laughed.

'I- uh- I hear that you're the new physician.'

'Yes, I am. I was just looking around and seeing what's around here.'

'I'd love to show you around. Only if you want me too, I'm not trying to force you.', he exclaimed.

'I'd be happy if you did, so I don't look like a lost puppy.', you laughed.

'Great.', he smiled.

You both began walking around, he showed every beautiful area of Hwarang House, he made you laugh nonstop, he even threw in some compliments on the sly.

-

[that night // in his room]