she's different ; han sung

hello you beautiful humans!
i found some free time and
decided i should probably update! please enjoy this!❤️

-

[ambw]

You were packing your boat with little supplies that you had and little food.

'Are you crazy?!', asked one of your friends.

'Yes.'

'What if a storm comes and you end up stranded somewhere. Y/N, we don't know what out there?'

'No, we don't. I'm going to find out.', you said getting into your boat.

'I guess, I can't change your mind.'

'No, you can't.'

'Well, please be careful. I love you, Y/N.'

'I love you too.'

With that you left Africa.

[an hour later]

The weather was calm, it was sunny, you were in the middle of sparkling blue water, no land to be found, it was a beautiful and peaceful scenery. You decided to take it all in by sitting back and relaxing. You took deep breaths, a smile on your face, you finally got up the courage to explore.

45 minutes later, you dozed off.

You slept for a good 1 hours until you started feeling something pecking your face.
You jumped up because it scared you.
You wiped your face and saw it was rain.

'Rain?', you questioned, 'If it's raining, it could possibly-'

BOOM.

It thundered.

'-storm. Mother always told me where there's thunder, there's lighting. Oh dear, why did I decide to do this? I'm so stupid. I have no protection and-'

You saw lighting strike and the thunder boomed again. The waters started stirring up, the thunder got louder, the rain came down harder and harder.
All you knew to do was pray and cry. You were cold, scared, and didn't know what to do.
Lighting struck your boat in half and you were hanging on for your dear life. You were crying your eyes out, next thing you knew, something happened and you were out.

-

'그녀에게 옷 좀 갖다주세요!'
[Get her some clothes!]

You were in and out of it, you saw these people, these people were different. You laid on some bed, coming in and out of consciousness. You just felt cold and these people were talking, but you couldn't understand.

'그녀는 얼음이 차다! 담요와 덮개를 가져 가라.'
'She's ice cold! Get some blanket and covers!'

What were these people saying?