how did we end up here? ; ban ryu

[requested]
[ambw]

Ban Ryu laid in his bed as the Hwarang's in the room, talked amongst themselves.
He was tired of the same old, same old.

He laid, staring at the ceiling.
He wanted something new to happen, something extraordinary to happen in his life.

He looked over his bickering 'friends', rolled his eyes, and laid back down.

'Sometimes I wish I was somewhere far away from here.', Ban Ryu sighed and rolled over to go to sleep.

-

Soon all the Hwarang's went to sleep, little did they know Ban Ryu was about to get what he asked for.

*woosh woosh magic magical noises swoosh*

-

Suddenly, they all woke up.
They stood up, confused and checked their surroundings.

'Where are we?', asked a scared, Han Sung.

'I don't think we're in Silla anymore, Han Sung.', said Soo Ho.

They looked around and saw people who still looked like them, also few foreigners here and there.
They saw the people dressed different, different shops, it was just a whole new setting for them.

-

They walked and walked around.

'Apparently, we're still in Korea, but where?', asked Ji Dwi.

Ban Ryu stopped an elderly man on the street to ask him.

'Can you tell us where we are?'

'You're in Hongdae, in Seoul!', he walked off.

'Hongdae?', he frowned.

'Seoul?', Soo Ho was confused.

'Woah, are we in the future?', Han Sung giggled.

'No way...', Ban Ryu realized he got what he asked for, 'I wanted to be far from home and now I really am.'