princess pt. 3 ; hwarang

[A/N ; for the summer,
i finally made a schedule.
i'll try to update on Sunday's when
I'm not working or practicing,
starting next week💓.]

-

[meanwhile // in the boys' room]

'Come again.', Soo Ho said.

'Princess Y/N told Ji Dwi, she loves him.', said Ban Ryu.

-

'One more time?'

'PRINCESS. Y/N. SAID. SHE. LOVES. JI. DWI!'

The Hwarangs' bursted out in laughter.

'What? She did! I heard it with my own ears!'

'Yeah, okay, like we would believe that.', said Yeo Wool.

'Why wouldn't you?'

'You're just trying to get us to back off the Princess.', said Soo Ho.

'What?! No, I'm not. I'm telling you what I just heard!'

'What if you just heard them wrong, Ban Ryu?', asked Yeo Wool.

'Yeah, plus, even if she did say that, Ji Dwi has no interest in her.', said Sun Woo.

'But- aigoo, maybe, you're right. It was muffled when I heard it.', Ban Ryu thought about it.

'Exactly, there's no way she could fall for someone who doesn't even speak to her often.', Soo Ho rolled his eyes.

-

You went to find the girl they call Ah-ro and make friends since she was the only girl in Hwarang House. You finally found her in the physicians room, stitching up a wound Han Sung had.

'Oh, excuse me. I didn't know you were busy.', you said starting to walk away.

'No, no, no. It's fine, Princess. I'm almost done with this.'

'Han Sung, what happened?', you asked him, softly.

'Oh, Princess!', his eyes grew huge.

'This boy was practicing his sparring and I still don't know he cut himself all the way down on his leg.'

'H-Han Sung-ah, how did you-'

'It's complicated...', he faked laughed and looked away because he was embarrassed.

'Okay, you're all set. Get out.', Ah-ro told him.

'Thank you, Miss. Ah-ro.', he smiled and stood up, he looked towards you and became flustered at how close you were to him, 'Y-You-You're so cl-close and so b-beautiful up clo- I gotta go!', he ran out, so fast.

You laughed and called him cute.

'So, what brings you here, Princess?', Ah-ro asked, asking you to have a seat also.