secret ; sun woo

[requested]

Sun Woo waited outside your house waiting for the signal to let him know Ji Dwi, your brother, left the house.

Once he left, you looked outside and found Sun Woo's hidden spot and let him know he could come in now.

'Yes!', he smiled and crept from behind his hiding spot.

You quickly let him in the house.

'Hey, beautiful.', he smiled.

'Hello, handsome.', you kissed him.

You sighed, walking to your couch and plopping down.

'Why the sigh?', he asked.

'I'm just tired.'

'Tired of what?', he frowned, sitting next to you.

'Sneaking around.'

'You don't even know how much I hate doing this.'

'I know and I want to tell him, but-'

'I know, I know. You're scared.'

'If Ji Dwi finds out, he could possibly make us break up and stop seeing each other. I don't want to lose you. Sincerely.'

'Y/N, you are the love of my life. I love you with all my heart, I do really, but we can't keep this hidden forever from your brother forever. The longer we wait to tell, the worse his reaction will be.'

'You must really want to tell him.'

'Yes, yes, I do, Y/N.'

'You and Ji Dwi don't have to best relationship.'

'That's true, but if I'm able to tell him and let him know, then I can let the whole world know you're mine.'

You pouted and looked down at your hands.
He was right, but you were just nervous.

'But... I will keep this for as long as you need to.', he reassured you.

'Really?', you looked into his eyes.

He nodded.