Summary

A Novel.

Libby Earnest is not one for the adventurous life - she's use to taking pictures of others living it. But when she finds an old picture of her late best friend's bucket list from when she was first diagnosed with cancer, adventure is the only word she can think of when it comes to her plans for the summer before college.

Liam Nottes, on the other hand, has no such word in his life. Everyday is the same for this nineteen-year-old, having been abandoned by his parents at the age of fourteen and keeping him and his son a secret ever since. Working his job at the music store and raising his constantly-growing five-year-old son at home, Liam tries to keep a life as simple and low-key as possible.

But when fate takes a dip into both of their lives and the two meet in a life-changing way, neither know what kind of summer they're in for. The two, along with their friends and family, take on an amazing adventure in the state of New York, and it all started with six words from a three-year-old bucket list. "Kiss a stranger in Times Square."

Please keep in note that this novel is a figment of my imagination, and that I do not care if it is or is not realistic (although it's quite not). It's mine. Don't kill my dreams. Thank you, come again.

p.s., the trailer was created by the amazing