Arc 1: Prologue: Fiction Becomes Reality

Nice to meet you all! The names Kimi Garcia. Age 24, Otaku, gamer, huge fan of Magi, and the rest I will reveal to you in the future. I'm on my last year in collage, and I major in English and Graphic Design. I play the violin and much more.

And here is my story of How I was Reborn in the world of Magi.

It's was normal day. The sun was out here in Fresno and it was the middle of spring, and it freaken felt like summer. The sun beating down on us. Currently I was practicing dance with a few of my friends. Jazz and Ballet can be difficult, but once you get the hang of it. You get used to it.

"CHECKMATE FUCKER!!!"

I turn around and burst out laughing. My friend Caria just beat my friend in chest or checkers, Yup....can't tell the difference.
"Shut up...." he growled.
"Alphonse, no need to get upset. Besides, your still a champion in my eyes." I smile.
He nodded and put on a blank face again. Honestly, he's like the real life version of Ren Kouen minus the red hair, eyes, and psychotic blood lust and thrust for knowledge.
"I'll win next time for sure." He said as he stood up.
I chuckled. We're all in our last year here in Fresno State. I'm Mexican American, Caria is Indian, and Alphonse is white-Asian. We been together since Elementary School.

I look up to the sky and smile. It felt nice today. I look down and see Caria grinning like an idiot. I wonder everyone else is?
"Hey Kimi, who are you going to cosplay as? I plan to dress up as Kouha. Alphonse said he would go as Edward. And you?" Caria asked as she got out her laptop.
"Not sure........I have the cosplay for Kougyoku.....but I also have the cosplay of Mine. You know, the one from Akame ga Kill?" I said.
Both gave me dead panned looked.
"What?" I said.
"Go with Kougyoku." Both said.
"I don't want to go alone as one of Rens, so please?!" Caria said.

The things I do for my friends.....

We all headed home. Once I got to apartment, I switched on my computer and saw the new spoiler for Magi chapter 339. I read it and was surprised by Hakuryuu's answer.
I decided to go back to the past chapters of the Manga and re-read them. I have all the new volumes in English up to Volume 23.

I re-read all the volumes and all the chapters online. I sigh. I wander how things would be if Sinbad wasn't full of himself? Magi is really messing with our hearts right now, same with Kingdom Heart's. 
I decided to knock out. I took a shower and went to bed.

- Dream -

"Hic.....sniff.....whaaaa....."

Crying......it sounds like a little girl.

"Help....someone....."

I walked throughout the pitch black darkness, searching for the owner of the voice. I kept walking.
I then saw a figure as I got closer. It was a little girl. She was hugging her knees crying. I knelt down.
"Hey, are you okay?" I said.
"Sniff.......I'm scared.....everyone hates me..." the girl whimpered.

I eyes darken. She she must be mistreated.
"That's not true." I said.
She looked up at me, but her bangs were covering her eyes. I smile and hug her.
"You're lonely, I'll be your friend. I'm Kimi. What's yours?" I smiled down at her.
"I'm sorry.....I can't tell you. But...you can call me...Koug.." she said.
"Alright Koug. Nice to meet ya! Let's be friends!" I gave her a closed eye grin.
The little girl smiles and nodded. The darkness changed to a flower field.

- End of Dream -

I played with her. We made flower crowns and everything. I told her stories, about my life and so on. She told me about hers. Apparently she is someone royalty. However, next she was born from a prostitute, she was considered an out cast. It was sad. I would comfort her. She loved when I would sing and play my violin. I even helped her to read and write. I began to see this little girl as sister.