Chapter 14: Arrival and Sensing A New Dark Force

All the goddess flew through the air towards the Kingdom of Sindria. Each one, nervous. For one, it has been 1,000 years since all have been summon.

Natsumi was already waiting at palace, sitting on a bench near the garden, Masrur watching her from afar. He looked down at her nervous figure. He wanted to ask her why her queens presence made her nervous, and also, because all the others generals just recently learned of her existence. Sinbad tried to question her why she kept her presence hidden and maybe try to woo her, but it ended with Kimi punching him, and Masrur wrap his arms around Natsumi, protectively.

Goddesses have no scent. They shouldn't be admitting one, yet, Natsumi was admitting a sweet scent that was alluring to Masrur. The same with Muruko, and Muu.

Masrur was about to walk over to her but hid when he saw Kimi wave at friend and sit next to her.
"Trust me.....I'm just as nervous as you are. But....I never expected I would return to Sindria so soon....." Kimi sighs as she removed her eye patch.
Natsumi gasp when she saw her left eye.
"Is that the contract with Kurumi?" She asked and Kimi nodded.
"It's funny really.......The idiot king.....
I feel like I've known him for a long time....yet........sigh....I just.....feel....
Something towards him. Like....my heart beats faster...when I'm near him. I guess I'm sick, that's what." Kimi said.
Natsumi mental faced palm at her friends density. How on earth....never mind....it must be the bullet Kurumi implanted into her. Kimi will have to summon Kurumi later when her queen arrives. Kimi goes in her bag and takes out some homemade pocky she made. She offered one to Natsumi, who looked confused at the strange stick her friend was eating as she took it.
"It's a chocolate covered biscuit stick." Kimi smiled.
Natsumi stared at it, took a deep breath and took a bite. Her eyes sparkled at the goodness in her mouth and devoured it. But sadly the goodness ended. Kimi chuckles at her friend and gave her a small bag which contained more.
"Don't eat it all at once alright. And when you get a boyfriend, I'll teach you the pocky game." Kimi said as she munched on a stick.
"Pocky game?" Natsumi said.
Kimi was debating to tell her more about it, but.....

"It's something like this."

Kimi turned around only to be met with Sinbad diving in, and eating the dessert off her lips, and his on hers. Kimi turned beat red along with Natsumi. Kimi froze but snapped out of it when Sinbad leans away and licked his lips and smirked at her.
"Thank you you for the meal." He smirked.
"MY EYES, MY EYES!! HOLY WATER! I NEED HOLY WATER TO CLEANSE MY EYES!!" Natsumi screamed and transforms to her child form and ran away.
Kimi raised her hand to slap him but Sinbad caught her wrist and pinned her down on the bench.
"Get off of me Perverted Eggplant!" Kimi glared and kicked at him.
But he placed his other leg in between hers, keeping her kicking. He grinned down at her, who had puffed cheeks. His eyes traveled to the two dots from the fang markings her left, and saw they were fading away. His face turned to confusion.
"The mark of found is fading! You have to bed her my king! I want to see children ru-------!!!" Vepra's rant was interrupted by Vinea, who punched her to shut up.

Sitri glared menacingly down at his younger brother, Focalor. And Focalor, had a amused smile on his lips.
"Bet you 500 she looses her virginity to him." Focalor said which ended with both his brother AND Beleth beating the crap out of him.
Shido sighs and watches along with his friend, Valefor and Baal.

Sinbad leans down and gently kissed the bite mark. Kimi froze. Her heart began to beat faster.

"Ne, Sinbad?"

"What is it?"

"Why are you so old?"

"Bahahahaha!!! Nice one Kimi!"

"Shut up Sharrkan!"

"I think you will end up a lonely old man at this rate."

"Why don't you marry him then Kimi?"