????? Part 2

Darkness...

It's warm....

It's cold...

It's all...

Caria....Kimi.....I'm sorry...

I couldn't change the present....

But I promise....

I'll come back...

He sat with his arms crossed as a purple hairs magician with glasses looked down at him and then at the onde hair prince.
"So you know my daughter?" What is she like?" The magician said and the two looked ay him shocked.
"A crazy idiot that's what!" Both him and the prince say which got them both a smack on the head by the blue eyed fanalis's father.
"You're both lucky I'm here or he would have hurt you both!!" His father said.
The purple haired magician face palms and his wife was next to him giggling.
"Now now S---- you'll meet our daughter one day. I promise. Just hold on a bit longer." His wife said to him and he sighs.
"I'm worried because she not only has our powers, but now the power of the moon priest is in her. And He is coming after her." He said with arms crossed.
She sighs and looked at th two princes sadly.
"You know what is to come in the future. Can you at least inform me WHAT our daughter was up to before she makes her plans to stop her husband?" She said.
The blonde prince was confused but the blue fanalis knows.
"Have you heard of time crossing?" He said and she nodded.
"You see, us people from different worlds are all connected in a way. Also ones that were originally not suppose to exist in those worlds. You, me, my father, his two friends, your daugther, my wife, even our households minus one, were not suppose to exist here at all. Yet we are. The question is why were all brought to or our otherselves born in this world? Have you ever asked yourself that?" He said.
Everyone's eyes were wide. He smiles, glad to make his point.

Back to the real world...

The sindrian water magician and her female blonde friend, all panted as they ran from the shadows that chased after them.
"We manged to free her but now I fear our lives!!" The blonde woman screamed.
"It doesn't matter!! To think the king went this far......." the sindrian magician said as they finally made it to the ocean where their once frozen queen layed on the sand.
"What do we do?! He'll trap her again at this rate!!" The blond one said.

"Hurry, this way!!"

The two females turn and see the sindrian goddess's retrainers motion them to a magic circle that will teleport them away to safety.
"We alreadly contacted the Magi of Reim and her household!!" The man with a gold lance in his right hand and a red on in his left said as he slashed the shadow creatures away.
"Hurry!! The minute you arrive in Reim, the magic will earse the king's memories of you two helping her escape. Go!!" A female with guns said as she fired.
The two friends nodded and the magic circle accitvated and teleported them to Reim.

--

The Magi of Reim paced back and forth as he waited. They hear a loud THUMP and ran to the room it came from. He grins when he sees its the magician and her friend that just saved his friend.
"Thank Solomon!!!" The magi said as he ran up to them.
The Fanilis Captain quickly ran to them and quickly took their queen to the infimary to quickly check her health. The Heliophat magician quickly began to use his life magic to check her health. The queen's household ran up to them and the one with the fan used his household vessel to check her. A few minutes passed and everyone was waiting for the queen to wake up. Minutes turned to hours then...