Unidentified Chapter 1: The Goddess of The Land of Steel

She was stood on top of her temple high in the mountains. She watched with void blue eyes as she saw the sky and sea. For she is worship as the Goddess of the Earth. The humans thankful for her blessings of the lands. For minerals such as iron, copper, gold, sliver and more, the people of the land of Sasan were grateful for her blessings. For it is known as the land of purity, and she, the goddess of the land of steel, is the purist, most fair of them all. For the soul of an angle she has, but the wrath of Satan when angered. Perhaps it's because its she is bored that she keeps looking to the sea. Waiting for something to happen. She sighs and turns but froze. Her head snapped back to the view of the sea.

She gently floated to the sea and hovered over it. Her retainers will throw a fit if they see her gone. Not that she cares. Her eyes scaned the horizon and they widened. Excitement began to fill her when she saw a ship from Imuchakk. Was Yoshino coming to vist? She could of just teleported. No? She turned invisible and floated near the ship. A boy with purple hair, with pair of his hair with three small braids. His long purple hair tied in a ponytail. He wore a purple jacket with traveled clothes. On his waist, a sword and on his neck, a red jewel necklace.
"Baal, and Valefor?" She mumbled.
She landed softly on the ship, on top of the crows nest. A warrior of Imuchakk with a young boy. White hair, pale skin, freckles and green eyes. He wears white clothing with small ruffles. The Rukh surrounded the boy with purple hair greatly.
"So he is the miracle Yunan spoke of." She thought.
She sat down and decided to observe them. She castes a spell and makes small goldfish fly to them. A way to welcome the travelers to her land. She giggled softly as she watched them look at the fish flying in the air, amazed.

"Welcome!"

"Welcome travelers!"

"Welcome!"

The fish kept repeating as they floated around them. Sinbad was amazed and tries to touch one. The fish just circles around his arm and they fade away to small bubbles.
"Amazing! I never would of thought we actually be welcomed!" Sinbad said amazed.
"The land of Sasan is not only know as the land of steel, it is also known for the myths and legends of the Goddess that protects the land." Ja'far explains as he looked down to a scroll.
"What else does it say?" Hinahoho asked as he looked over Ja'far's shoulder.
"It also says that the goddess has been giving life to this land. That is why the land is rich with metals. There's also different folk songs and festivals that are dedicated to her. It's is said she stood besides the God of Sasan. Unfortunately the name of that God she had stood by has been long forgotten." Ja'far sighs as he closed the scroll.
"Does it say the name of the Goddess? You know, like Yoshino?" Sinbad said.

Her eyes widened. They know Yoshino?

"Yoshino is known as the Goddess of Winter.....so I guess....this goddess is known as the goddess of land of steel? I could be wrong....if it's one thing I'm terrible at, it's history....Dammit...I don't want to go through Rurumu's lessons again!" Ja'far groans.
Sinbad shutters, remembering the lessons he and Ja'far went through. Not gonna happen again and prays it never happens.

She giggled and decided to head back but, she felt someone staring at her. She turned back and saw the boy named Ja'far looking at where she sat. Ja'far shook his head and mumbled it was his imagination. But his assassin senses just wouldn't let up. Someone was watching them. But it wasn't menacing. She floated down and quickly snatched Sinbad's sword from his waist.

His head snapped around and everyone got in a battle stance. Their jaws hanged open when they saw it floating in the air and unsheath.
"G-Ghost!! Aaaaaahhhh!!!" Sinbad screamed.
Ja'far and Hinahoho were shaking, barley keeping their composure. She observed the sword and decided to call Baal. Well at least a Chibi version of him. She touched Solomon's symbol and out came a Chibi version of Baal. The men's jaw were wide open when they saw Baal.
"It's been quite sometime hasn't it Oregami." Baal said to the girl that remained invisible.
Oregami smiles and petted him like a dog. He's so cute in his little form.
"I'm not a dog! I'm a dragon! Dragon!" Baal said as he tried to swat her hand away.
"Now you know how Valefor feels." She giggles.
She then looks back down at Sinbad.
"So he is your King? Interesting choice I must say." She said as she floated down and gently landed on the deck.
She revealed herself in her human form. She wore a black uniform with a skirt and sandles.