Unidentified Chapter 2: Rivalry Among Friends

Ka Koubun stared shocked at the boy. He wanted to test Kane in his knowledge in medicine. He was surprised his specializes in poisons. What's more, the boy has never been to Sasan. Kane said his mother gave him the armor. That it was an armor his father wore in the country he was born from. And the reason he specializes in poisons is because the Rukh of a woman named Seredine taught him. From what Ka Koubun has learned, Kane's mother is a magician that uses life magic, and able to call the Rukh when she needs to. She asked the Rukh of Seredine to teach her son.

Kane grins goofly at Ka Koubun. He remembers his master, Seredine's teachings. Thought the woman showed no mercy at him when it came to teaching, she still cared for him.

"I'll be honest, I'm impressed by your knowledge, but that doesn't confirm anything." Ka Koubun sighs.
Kane pouted but won't give up. He'll definitely show that cocky little bastard that he can do better in medicine and doesn't need magic to help people, even if he isn't a magician.
"I need to speak to my queen first."  He said and heads towards the soccer ball size eye of rukh.
He pours some of his magoi and here's it ringing.

"One moment!" Kimi's voice rang.
Kane walked and stood next to Ka Koubun, confused.
Ka Koubun's jaw hanged when he saw Kimi. Her hair was a complete mess with sticks and leaves, and there was mud on her clothing and face. And in the background you can hear Alibaba yelling in victory that he beat Caria in poker. And Alphonse making fun of Caria.
"Your Highness! Why are you like that?!" He yells.
"Sorry! I'm training near the forest. I was looking for some water and accidently fell into the lake. Haha..." Kimi laughed nervously.
"Sigh......I'm glad you are alright, but please be more careful next time. And changing the subject, this boy here----!!!" He was interrupted when Kane all of a sudden spoke up.
"Are you THE Ren Kougyoku, also known as Kimi?! My mom talks about you a lot! And you really are pretty!" Kane said excited.
His mother would always talk about her queen. A rouge Spirit she is and a strong one. She described all her appearance. Kimi blushed.
"T-Thank you? Ummmm.....who are you?" Kimi asked.

Honestly she almost had a heart attack when she saw him. He's a blonde version of Mistoras.
"My name is Kane Leoxses!  I want to learn medicine, since I know a lot about poisons. So I asked Mr. Ka Koubun if he could make me his apprentice. But so far.....he's said no.
Haha....." Kane scratched the back of his head as he laughed nervously.
Kimi stayed silent. His last name.......

"You're last name is......Leoxses......By any chance....gulp...are you related to someone by the name of....Mistoras?" Kimi said.
In the background, Alphonse and Caria ran and stood next to Kimi, the minute they heard her ask that question.
"You knew my dad?" Kane said.
"DAD?!" The trio yells shocked.
"WHO'S YOUR MOM?!" Alphonse yells.
"Pirpirika.....It's got to be Pirpirika.." Caria said.
"Since when the hell does Pirpirika have blonde hair?!" Kimi yells to her and the trio began arguing among each other.

Alibaba sweats drops watching and decided to take the kids out to a walk.
"Wait....you said your mother knows me and I am her master.......please tell me who she is." Kimi said once she made her friends shut up.
"My mom's name is Eligos. She's a djiin." Kane said.
And Kimi passed out from shock, and the eye of rukh turns off. Ka Koubun swear drops and turns to Kane.
"Alright, you maybe my apprentice. But you are going to have to train with the Camren Clan first, understood?" He said and Kane nodded.

Both leave his clinic, and to a mansion. As they walked there, Kane was covering his eyes because the women in Heliohapt, their tradition is topless. He was a blushing mess. Ka Koubun cackled inwardly as he was thinking of a way to mess with the boy. They finally arrived at the mansion and Kane eyes suddenly went cold, as he out of nowhere stabbed his lance to the ground and it turned to a shield, protecting both from a wind attack. Ka Koubun was completely caught of guard by this.