?????

Tell me....

What was the world like before you met me?

Tell me....

Were you truly happy when you met me....?

Tell me....

What was it like? Power bestowed upon you?

Did you feel powerful?

Did you feel like you could do anything?

Tell me.....

Why do you keep yearning for power?

No matter what world I went, you were the same.

Even if you were with a different person, you stilled lust for power.

Why?

In one world, your greed caused the death of my friend. Forever encased in ice, and possibility of never to returned to her loved ones.

In another world, you stand next to a siren. You still have that same smile and kindness, but yet you still wish for power.

In this third world, you erased my friends memories and lied to her about so many things. You broke her.

Tell me......

What would life be like if such power never existed?

Tell me......

Did you ever even love me......?

She placed her pen down and felt hat tears streaming down her cheeks. She let out a small sob. She took the letter and sealed it. She placed it in a small wooden box and closed it. It's been 6 months since the war, and she chose to hid away in Reim. Her friend, the new Magi of Reim, let her. Also, she lost one of her best friends. The Captain of the Fanalis Corps brother. Her other best friend is back in her Kingdom. The two morning and also preparing for what is to come in the future. The two still talk about the old days, back in their past lives. Her friend, finally reunited with her real mother. Believing that she had abandoned her but that never happened.

She felt a kick in her stomach and smiles warmly. She placed her hand on it and lightly sings. She can't keep it hidden forever. It's been six months and the others are starting to get suspicious. She heard a knock on her door and walked towards it. She opens it and sees it is her friend, the Magi of Reim.
"Hey, you okay?" He asked, worried.
She shook her head. She made her decision. She'll tell them.
"Can you call the others and please, in a private room?" She said.
He looked at her worried but nodded.

A few minutes later, they were in a private room. The Captain and his two household vessels, along with the magi's magician, and the little girl from Magnostadt. Along with her whole household.
"Everyone....there's...something important I need to tell you guys. But please, keep it a secret. I don't want Sindria or anyone else to find out." She said.
The female Fanalis stepped up and looked down at her, filled with worry.
"Listen...I noticed that your scent has changed. It's more......stronger......" she said.
"I know....everyone...." she undid the tie of her kimono and opens it.
Everyone's eyes widened in shock and half the people in the room passed out from shock. They all were looking at her swollen belly. She looked up to them with a sad smile.
"I'm pregnant......I'm having twins...." she said and that caused the Magi of Reim to pass out completely.
Her male households were fanning air to the females and the Magician to the Magi.
The Captain step up and pats her shoulder. Even if she is an adult, she was still a child.
"No one will find out. I promise. If my brother was here, he would do the same. What will you do now?" He asked.
She wiped her tears and looked at him seriously.
"For now, I'll remain here. He won't suspect that I'm hiding in plain sight. So I'll be safe, " she then turned to her household, " only my sons and daughter will stay with me. The rest of you, please head back to Kou. That is an order." She said that last part with force because she saw them about to protest.
But one look from her, it explained everything. She didn't want the Seven Sea's Alliance after them or anyone. If they suspect that they are all in Reim, there will be problems.

"Understood." They said and everyone left.
Later at night, she went deep into the forest, making sure no one followed her. She made a cut one her hand and with her blood, traced a magic circle on the ground.
The King and Queen of Alma watched, worried. The Queen's sister, now fused and one with the princess, now possesses a power unlike any other.
They know she shouldn't be preforming such ritual, it could harm her and her children.
The princess took out 4 artifacts. A pair of earrings, a fragment of a sword, jewels, and a piece of an a sliver cross. She placed them on the circle and began the two incantations that would summon them.

Let silver and steel be the essence.
Let stone and the archduke of contracts be the foundation.
Let red be the color I pay tribute to.
Let rise a wall against the wind that shall fall.
Let the four cardinal gates close.
Let the three-forked road from the crown reaching unto the Kingdom rotate."
"Let it be filled. Again. Again. Again. Again.
Let it be filled fivefold for every turn, simply breaking asunder with every filling.

"I will kill. I will let live. I will harm and heal. None will escape me. None will escape my sight.
Be crushed.
I welcome those who have grown old and those who have lost.
Devote yourself to me, learn from me, and obey me.
Rest. Do not forget song, do not forget prayer, and do not forget me.
I am light and relieve you of all your burdens.
Do not pretend. Retribution for forgiveness, betrayal for trust, despair for hope, darkness for light, dark death for the living.
Relief is in my hands. I will add oil to your sins and leave a mark.
Eternal life is given through death.
— Ask for forgiveness here. I, the incarnation, will swear.

The ground shook and a huge explosion took place. The King and Queen of Alma Torran quickly shielded her. She opens her eyes and they widened when she saw. Two males and two females stared at her and bowed.

"We four shall serve you and bow to protect you master!" They said.
She dropped to her knees and began to cry. She was so happy. She thought he manged to seal away her powers but he failed. The two females turned to each other worried and quickly bend down to her. Their eyes then widened when they noticed her stomach.
"YOU'RE PREGNANT AND YOU SUMMON US/THEM?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?" The females screeched at her.
"WHAT?!?" The males yelled.
The princess chuckled nervously and received a smack on the head by the Queen. The princess sigh and looked up to the sky.

"I won't let you send this world back to the rukh.....that's a promise I don't intend to break...."

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't updated in a long time. The next chapter will be the main one. It's time for Alphonse to shine.