Chapter 4

Last time: Well there's no questioning this casting call, Y/n your hired!" I smiled a huge grin 'thank the lord now I don't have to eat ramen every night' Suddenly all the girls hugged me except Sabrina she was just texting on her phone, 'did she not care' I caught her eye as she looked up and she rolled her eyes "alright whatever just call my manager when you're ready to film" she stated annoyed, she strutted out of the room again like she owned the place and slammed the door. I was shocked still looking at the door, 'how could she be that rude, she was just so nice in the scene it just.... What'. I looked at the girls Lauren finally said "girl, you got it good for her, as much as she's a good a trice she really rude so I would stop if I were you" the girls nodded, and then it hit me, I was spending these next few months with the devil.....

Your pov:

2 weeks later

Alright why do straightening irons have to be so hot like why does God do this to me. I was currently in the bathroom of my 1 bedroom apartment getting ready for the first press meeting of the movie. I was wearing a cute sun dress with a belt and I looked fabulitious, 'ew no y/n never say that again' I finished straightening my hair. "Alright ready to go" I was about to walk out the door when my best friend slash manager maya comes in. "Nope makeup now or the lights will wash your face out" she said grabbing my arm and dragging me back to the mirror. I groaned "But I don't wannnaaaaaa" I stomped me feet as she sat me down on the chair. "Come on you'll look smokin hot and who knows maybe they'll be some cute boys there!" She squealed getting out her mascara. I made a weird face "Okay first of all never say smokin hot cause that was just weird, and second of all you know I'm not looking for a relationship after what happened with Ian." Maya looked up from the mascara she was putting on me and looked me through the mirror. "Y/n you dated the grossest dickiest dick there is out there, he told you that you WERNT GOOD ENOUGH, when infact you are the sweetest and kindest soul I know" I looked down smiling "and don't you forget it" she said as she booped my nose. I crossed my eyes to look at my nose and she said "AWWW honey don't do that on camera you like a dying giraffe" she said rubbing my shoulder. I chuckled " alright let's go were gonna be late" I checked my watch 'oh shit we are really late'. "Come on you butt this is the first press conference!" Maya ran out the door with Cheetos and Doritos " I'm sorry I was hungry". I chuckled at her weirdness and started the car.

We got to the meeting late and fifth harmony and Sabrina were already answering questions. Without thinking I just ran up onto the set shouting "I'm here everybody I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, don't fire m-" I looked around everybody was staring at me. 'Well shit this can't be good' Dinah looked at me and said "Y/n sweetie we're rollin" I looked at her then at the interviewer who waved awkwardly and then directly into the camera. "Oh.....um..... Hi, I'm y/n nice to meet you" I sad that directly into the camera, in the background I saw Maya slapping herself in the forehead. All the girls let out a laugh, and not knowing what to do I just laughed along with them. "Y/n, honey why don't you come sit next to me" Camila said patting a seat between her and Sabrina. I saw Sabrina as gave me an innocent welcoming smiled that I just could stare at for hours. 'Maybe she isn't so bad' I thought to myself. I went to sit down and the moment I did Sabrina bent over and whispered in my ear "Are you fucking kidding me, coming late is the most unprofessional thing I've ever seen" she returned to her spot side glaring me, but then turning that bright positive smile back on the interviewer. 'Well goodness never mind then' "Sorry. Chris I didn't quite get what you were saying earlier before this one stormed in" she said while she started to rub my arm. Fire was blazing through my body as she touched me like that, it's like she had just melted those icy words she just said with that one little touch. "Ah yes" the man fixed his glasses "Sabrina your character Rose is gay and attracted to Y/n's character Erin, do you think that will have any affect in you twos relationship?" I raised my eyebrows scared and surprised of the question. I puffed out a big breath of air, she looked at me deep in eyes and said "I don't know?" There was a long silence as we gazed deep into each other's eyes. For that moment it was us trying to read each other, no one else just us. Suddenly she pulled away and then said " I don't know that would be strange though wouldn't it" she laughed as she pinched my cheeks. 'What is this girl doing to me' the whole room laughed and I felt a hand on my back, it was Camilla's hand on my back. 'She knew' as the laughter died down the interviewer said " well this has been fun, I hope that we can do this again". As they all were about to stop the cameras Lauren said "actually Chris you will, fifth harmony has decided to go on national tour! And they are comin with us promote the movie!" Everyone started cheering and yelling but me and Sabrina just looked at each other in shock. She was the first one to smile, she had that same classic devil smirk she leaned in and kissed my nose, as she stood up cheering with all the other girls, but I just stood sitting, 'Sabrina just kissed my nose........' But that was not what I was surprised about, the girl that drove me crazy was going to be my roommate all summer.....

Author: Hey guys  it's me I love the comments and votes we are getting a lot of views and the more popular this book gets the more I will be motivated to post:) ily