Chapter 9

Previously:
nononononoonono You are not stupid, you are not aweful, I don't know why you keep on saying that and putting yourself through this" I looked at her in surprise ' Did she just say all that, maybe she actually like m-' "Because you're embarrassingly gross, you are the lowest of the low, you are disgusting to look at and...." I looked at her as she was breaking my heart she started to cry as if she was being killed to say this " You're pitiful". Those worlds were like knives spewing out of her mouth and into my heart. Lauren looked at her with wide eyes "Sabrina?" She said shocked in disbelief. I just stood there trying to process what just happened. I looked down at the ground uncomfortable with the situation. She looked around and then stared at me for a good three seconds, and during that time I could not read her emotions. She finally said, "I gotta go" she shoved past me to the back of the bus where the others were. I just stood there, I felt no emotions I walked back to Ally who was covering her face with her pone feeling bad for me. I sat down on the couch deadpan. She rubbed my back, "here why don't I tell the rest of the girls about the Waffle House..." She stood up quickly and walked away. I looked at the road outside whipping past us and I thought 'How do I make it better?'

Sabrina's Pov:
'Why..... Why can't I tell her she's beautiful, what's so hard. I just broke her heart. WHY! you have to tell her how you feel' all of us were walking off the bus onto the cement ground of some random mall parking lot. "Why are we here?" Dinah said as she rubbed her arms together to create heat. 'I agree with her we don't need breakfast, it's 8:00 at night and to be honest I didn't want to spend any time with that angel anymore or else I'll say another stupid thing'. Ally walked off the bus "Because Dinah everyone's a little bit crabby and we could all use a little good food to help us on track". She said smiling and grabbed normani's hand as she skipped to the chain Waffle House. Everyone else sighed as they dragged their zombie like bodies after the cheery girl. I look over at Y/N and my heart broke. Her eyes were red and puffy, and she sniffles every few seconds as she looked down at the ground as if was a movie. 'She's beautiful', "you know you can talk to her, right?" I looked the other way and Lauren was there talking to me. I stared at her blankly "why are you helping me don't you hate her?". She looked down and her eyes flattened "No I don't hate her I just wish Cam liked me as much as she likes her". It took me a minute to comprehend and then it clicked. I gasped " oh my god you like Camila!" Lauren's eyes widened. "Shhhhh, well don't scream it out loud" I chuckled and started poking Lauren "Aw you like her , you like her, hhahahahahaha" she stopped me. "Well I could say the same for you and Y/N." she smirked and just like that I shut up, this time it was her turn to laugh. "I know you two got off on the wrong foot, but I think you'll be happy if you talk to her" She whispers in my ear as I stare at her as she is trying to walk on all of the white lines in the parking lot. 'She's so cute' I looked back at Lauren who smirked "go on" she shooed me away as we headed into the restraint and was escorted to our table. 'Okay be polite you can do this, you got it'. Everyone was sitting down, before Y/N got to her chair I pulled it out for her. She stopped right in her tracks and looked at me weird "What are you doing?". "Before I actually wanted to say I'm sorry for the things I said and instead I said even worse things, so now I'm trying to make things better" I looked down at my shoes and then up again hoping I would be met with that cute smile she has. She was surprised, she walked closer towards me looking me straight in the eyes as if she was searching for something, but then she smiled a little. My heart burst. I wanted to see that every day it was like I was addicted to the beautiful girl. She eventually sat down as I pushed her chair. I went and sat down right across from her as she was still piercing my eyes. The waiter came by and asked us for our drink orders, though when she got to me she looked me up and down and said "what can I get for you sweetie" I gulped. 'This won't be good'. "Ill just have a... a... a water" I cringed immediately regretted my dessiscion. "A glass of water for the tall glass of water, good choice" she winked at me then left. The next place I looked was at Y/N. She was furious looking down in the distance clenching her fists. She then pierced my eyes and it was hell seeing her so mad. I immediately wanted to fix her. "I'm going to go to the bathroom" she said pushing out her chair and not even pushing it back in as she stormed of to the bathroom. I looked around with all the girls eyes on me. There was silence for a bit until Lauren said "go" I didn't waist any time and got up and what felt like sprinting to the bathroom. I got in and heated crying as I saw Y/N standing by the sink. I ran over to her "Y/N!" I hugged her I felt like crying because she was crying. I knew what I had to do I couldn't wait any longer 'It's time...'. "Y/N...... I like you" she quickly turned around and stared in my eyes confused "Sabrina don't fuck with me" my heart was beating so fast it could be a turn up beat. "Would I be joking if I did this." I grabbed the bottom of her jacket pulling her closer to me so there was no room in between us, I looked into her beautiful ugly eyes, and I kissed her.

Author: hey guys plz comment and like if you do like it, it really helps with confidence and procrastination. I love your support thanks for so many reads!