Chapter 10

Previously: There was silence for a bit until Lauren said "go" I didn't waist any time and got up and what felt like sprinting to the bathroom. I got in and heated crying as I saw Y/N standing by the sink. I ran over to her "Y/N!" I hugged her I felt like crying because she was crying. I knew what I had to do I couldn't wait any longer 'It's time...'. "Y/N...... I like you" she quickly turned around and stared in my eyes confused "Sabrina don't fuck with me" my heart was beating so fast it could be a turn up beat. "Would I be joking if I did this." I grabbed the bottom of her jacket pulling her closer to me so there was no room in between us, I looked into her beautiful ugly eyes, and I kissed her.

Y/N Perspective: Fire, everything was fire from the tip of my toes to the flamethrower burning my eyes. Passion. Well passion with a mix of adrenaline was pulsing through me as her hands ran through my hair. The world stop turning, my hands stopped shaking, and my heart stopped beating and everything was silent. I loved every minute of it, hell every second, but why, all this girl has done to me was be mean, nothing but cruel. We pulled. Away and looked into each other's eyes are noses barely touching, panting. I studied her blue sea like eyes and they were incredible, I could look into them for hours. The way they had specs of brown scattered in them and the way they change color with the light. She was so beautiful. Then it occurred to me, 'what did I just do'. 'I just kissed a girl, I'm not gay, I cant be gay, what will media think, what will my family think, oh my gosh I'm going to lose everything' I pulled away shivering and cold, 'I cant do this'.

"What" she whispered in the smallest possible voice, I couldn't see her but I could see the things flowing through her mind. "Why are you shutting me out!" Her voice trembled, "I just kissed you!" She turned me around since I made no effort to do so. She started to cry "Please" She sounded desperate, silence and sobbing was all that was heard in the girls bathroom at the waffle hut. I stood there not knowing what to say or do. I looked at the ground shaking my head "We can't" she looked up at me once I spoke and talked over me immediately "Why not?" - "Because we just can't! Okay!" I walked over to the door and slid down it hugging my knees. She walked over to me "What, what are you so afraid of? What could possibly stop this" she pointed to both of us "from happening" She looked down on me, I looked up, "Sab I'm scared, I'm not gay and frankly you've really have killed me over the past couple days, I just dont have the energy to go on."

I started sobbing, I didn't know what else to do or say, what else could I do? But I didn't have to do anything, she got down on her knees in front of me and held my hands "Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, I might not be gay, or I dont know, but what I do know is that all I have ever said about you is the opposite of what I think, I want to fix you, I want to be there for you, and I know you may not be ready, But can we at least be friends, That's all I ask." I looked up at her and think about this. What will this actually turn out to be? After a while I just became tired and gave in. I nodded my head and she gave me a huge hug.

I collapsed in her arms, not able to withstand this much intensity of a situation. She giggled which made my heart flutter out of my chest. She picked me up, I tried to tell her no, "Sab its okay I can-" she interrupted me with a whisper "Shhhhhhhh, hey hey hey, let me do this for you, just go to sleep." So I relaxed, She carried me out of the bathroom, thankfully no one else was in the restaurant. I hid my face into. Her shoulder as I didn't want the girls to see me in this state. Sabrina said "Hey we are gonna just go to the bus if that's okay, could you just grab this one a waffle with chocolate chips and whipped cream". How did she know that was my favorite? I peaked over her shoulder to secretly look at the girls and they were all squealing freaking out as we walked away.

She carried me all the way to the Bus and stepped on even Al was surprised to see her carry me, she was super strong. She walked to her bunk and layed me down, then took the blanket and put it over me. I looked up at her "You dont mind if I sleep in your bunk?" She looked at me and smiled, "No sweetie, your tired and I could care less about you sleeping in my bunk" she giggled and messed up my hair. She grabbed the other blanket from her bed and turned around to walk out. I sat up "Where are you going?" She said "I'm gonna go sleep on the couch." I looked at her for a long time processing what she just said "Oh" She looked at me for a long time until finally she turned away and headed for the couch. For the first time in my life, I wanted to be with Sabrina, and that alone was crazy.

Author's Note: Hey Guys its been a While I'm sorry but, I have a lot of school stuff going on third trimester, I'm sorry I havent been updating more frequently. A lot of votes and comments really does help motivate me to write, also share this with out her people cause more views would really help this book get on it's feet. Thanks! Ily