Chapter 15

Previously:
I looked to Y/n who was holding and shaking the hand she punched with. She looked at me "you are not a stuck up bitch, you are beautiful and I love you just the way you are. And although I may be a" she looks and gestures to the guy "an ugly fatass, I still care about you whether you like me or not". She looked down at the ground in awkwardness, 'she is so cute when she is trying to be meaningful'. "I think Peyton is a" she shivers "great guy but I dont think he treats you the way you deserve to be treated, like a princess." She grabs both of my arms "we kissed in the woman's bathroom in waffle hut, and it was amazing, I felt something Ive never felt with anyone.... It was like fire... heat.... or something like that". She looks up at me and her eyes pierced mine as if there were a string attached to them, "Sabrina I like you a lot and I may have given up in the bathroom but, I'm not giving up now, will you please go on a date with me?" I hesitated for a moment thinking about all the terrible things that would happen if people found out. Then I looked at her, her beautiful ugly eyes full of hope and all of the problems washed away. I looked around the room to see if anyone was around and said "You're not an ugly fatass", I walked over to her and then I kissed her.

Y/N's Perspective: 'I kissed her.... no SHE kissed ME AGAIN' Again the fire flowing from my body to hers as hand
cupped my face and my hands around her waist. It was like a dream that I had always imagined, but it wasn't like the last kiss, this one was slow and passionate as our mouths fought for dominance over the other and of course she won. 'She has total control over me and I don't even care'. Finally we pulled away just enough to look into each other's eyes and she was beautiful. Her blue eyes piercing mine as we looked at each other as if it was just us and no one else in the world. My heart swooned. Her thumb grazed my face as she caressed my cheek making me blush. "Gosh you are so beautiful" I looked to her and realized that she had a boyfriend "Then why are you with him?" A tear flew down my face realizing that she still hurt me inside. She sighed and looked down "You promise not to tell anyone" I looked at her 'that was a weird thing to say' "What?" I said concerned. She dropped her hands and looked around as she heard people coming from backstage. She took my hand and dragged me into a dressing room near by. She breathed out as if she was nervous "Management is forcing me and Peyton to be in a relationship I dont want to be in" She sat down on the couch and held her face with her hands. It took a minute for me to get the picture and then it clicked 'she's unhappy' I grew angry "He kissed you and you didn't want too!" She nodded not looking up. I headed towards the door "That freak face is get the beating of his life I tell you" She got up in shock and ran towards me "Y/N NO! You cant he cant know you know!" I didn't want to hear it until she gave me a huge hug from behind. Her head resting against the back of my neck "please" she whispered. 'She's hurt and I can't do anything to help'.

I sighed and she held my hand as we walked back to the couch. She pulled my hand so that my head was resting on her lap. She started playing with my hair "he's stupid and I hate him and is freak face" she chuckled as she got the reference from her tv show. "I know baby, its hurts.... it hurts so much but we can get through this" I lifted my head up and looked at her "right?"..... I looked down in thought and knew what to say. I looked at her "Did you know that I liked you" she laughed. 'I want to hear that everyday for the rest of my life' She put her arm of the back of the couch and rested her head in her hand "Yeah I mean it's pretty obvious we just kissed" I smiled "No.... that first time I saw you in that audition room..... I was yours" She looked at me in the eyes with intense passion that made my heart beat quicker. "I can't take it anymore" she said as she quickly leaned in and kissed my rough. Her tongue darting into my mouth we were full on making out in the dressing room. She made her way on top of me panting "I dont know how I deserve you" as she went back to me sucking on my neck. My breath hitched 'Shit I'm so turned on right now' she chuckled at my reaction "oh you like that don't you" she purred. I gulped as she returned to my neck. "Shit" I said as she found my sweet spot. I felt her smile on my neck as she sucked harder. I was about to moan when the doors flew open and no other than the Camila Capello struts right in...

She gasps "OH MY GOD I KNEW IT, HAHA DINAH OWES ME FIFTEEN BUCKS!" She does a little dance and heads to go tell Dinah. Sabrina gets off me and rushes towards her "NO CAM! You can not tell anyone! IM in a relationship with Peyton, remember?" She turns around and looks at her in confusion " then what the hell are you doing leading her on!" Sabrina explained the whole situation to Cam who was listening intently. She sighs "Now that's a tough situation but I'll help you guys work it out somehow" I smiled and got up and gave her a huge hug "Just cause you guys are so darn cute" I let go of her and suddenly there was a smirk on Camila's face as she looked to Sabrina. "Oh yeah and Sabrina I totally knew you were the top" she winked at her and strutted of down the hallway her high heels clicking in the background. I blushed a hard red and Sabrina giggled and kissed my cheek. She smirked "nothing to be ashamed of baby it's hot" and she too winked at me and strutted right after her down the hallway leaving me in complete shock.

Author's note: her guys I worked really hard on this chapter and I really want to get the view counts up so if there is anywhere you can save or share it please do, also comment if you like it, it gives me more motivation to post :)