♥ღChapter 24ღ♥ Not Private

♥ღJ Worldღ♥

Here yall goooooo i made a few curse word blanking and its not private anymore Enjoy!!!! The other one it still up. This is the one for the people who said it still didnt work

======================

"Are you really pregnant?" Calvin spat scaring the living shit balls out of Zara.

"Aaaahhhh..... Oh my fuck shit. How did you get in my apartment?!"

Zara

Getting out the shower I thought I heard a banging on the door. But then it stopped so I just ignored it. I go to my dresser and pull out my under garments and slid them on. I get my cocoa butter and smear it into my hand and rub it on my belly. As I was rubbing I got in my feelings and I started to talk to the life that was now growing inside me.

"It's ok my little baby. Mommy will feed you in a minute. You know sometimes I feel like you're the only one who will love me till the end. And even though your daddy doesn't know about you, doesn't mean when he finds out he won't love you as much as I do. Because your daddy is a good man even though he messed up I still care about him."

"Are you really pregnant?" I heard loud and clear. I turned around really swiftly and saw Calvin. 

"Aaaahhhh..... Oh my f*ck sh*t. How did you get in my apartment?!" I yell in complete shock. Crap!

"Are you really? Hold up is the baby even mine?" he said. What the f*ck he is trying to play me like IM the cheater. Does he really think I would do such a foul thing to him. Oh no he thinks I'm a whore. Tears sprang to my eyes and I found my self putting on my house coat and heading to the front. I grabbed my keys and tried to open my front door.

"Where you think you going Zara? I asked a simple question. Is the baby mine? You been f*cking around with that light skin n*gga. Was you with him when we was together? How long have you know that n*gga?" He yelled grabbing my arm yanking me into his chest. 

"F*ck you Calvin. While you were trapping everyday for the past three months I been at your house playing Zara the house girlfriend. I put my job, that makes me money and gives me what I need in order to live my f*cking life that was normal before you showed your a*s up, on hold. I sacrificed my life for you. I had been so caught up in you I haven't talked to my Moms, Robin, China, or even Samaya. After I gave you all of me like I did I just don't understand how the shit you spitting could come out yo mouth. I asked you not to f*cking hurt me. And you did. But the worst is that you could ask me if the baby I'm carrying is yours. You a piece of sh*t." I yelled snatching away from him and heading towards the door. As soon as my hand touched the door knob Calvin spoke.

"No Zara!..... Look I'm sorry. I'm just a little jealous of the cupcake. He was with something that i consider mine. And it f*cks me up that you want him and you don’t want me now. I know in my heart that you wouldn't cheat on me. I'm just guilty. And I want to be with you. No one else but you. That girl was a mistake and I regret it. I want to take it back but I can't. I wish we could just get past this and be together again, because I miss you. I miss the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you smell, the way you feel when you’re sleeping beside me, the way you cook, the way you yell at me when you’re mad, and I miss the way you used to look at me. You used to look at me like I was the only person that could ever make you happy. But now you look at me like I killed your soul. I want to be with you and you know that. So let’s put this behind us. That’s all I'm asking. And for you to please. Forgive. Me." Calvin said leading me to my bedroom kissing my lips with those last three words. As much as I wanted to leave and not speak to him ever again, I couldn't because my body yearned for his gentle but rough touch.